Wow, Blizz Actually Pays Attention to us!

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 11 Next
The vocal minority of the forums plays a small part in what Blizzards in-game database confims.
And yet terrans are STILL op...

Blizzard favors Terrans! They're the Horde of StarCraft!!
I like this.

01/13/2011 1:46 PMPosted by Snowfox
Rock : Blizzard doesn't listen to its playerbase!
Hard place : Blizzard caves in to player QQ!
I think I heard it beast when I saw a blue post that said something like (and I am paraphrasing it here), "If you want your suggestions to be heard, then they should be more in line with our vision".

Wish I could find the actual post, but it was on the old forums and may not exist anymore.
01/13/2011 2:05 PMPosted by Felendren

It's not blizz's fault the horde is inherantly better than you. GTFO and qq somewhere else.

It was a joke, son! Laugh with me!
01/13/2011 1:56 PMPosted by Welcome
Not all changes are bprn from forum QQ'ing. Sometimes blizz... you know... does something cuz it was THEIR idea...

At the same time, they've never made a change just because of forum QQing. Just because people QQ on the forum doesn't mean Blizzard shouldn't change it. They should consider the points being made, look at the meta data available to them, share internal discussion, and make a decision.

I like this as well. Very reasonable description. :)
I like Blizzard because they usually admit when they make mistakes and work to fix them. It's not always as fast as we would like, but it's there. I think they've made long strides from back in the day.
01/13/2011 2:08 PMPosted by Zarhym

At the same time, they've never made a change just because of forum QQing. Just because people QQ on the forum doesn't mean Blizzard shouldn't change it. They should consider the points being made, look at the meta data available to them, share internal discussion, and make a decision.

Could you cave in a little bit more? At least to non-gameplay affecting stuff, like hiding shoulders, appearance tab, etc.

Please? :)
01/13/2011 2:02 PMPosted by Felendren
I feel so bad for blizz... if the wow community was a country the government would be so stressed nad unhappy... just know blizz... I understand!

Yea that poor bajillion dollar company having to ignore posts on an internet forum.

I do it everyday, where's my bajillion dollars?
01/13/2011 2:06 PMPosted by Zarhym
I like this.

Zarhym! We have waited patiently and we have drunk all the Ovaltine we can drink so I must ask, Where is ask cdev round 2?

Yes.. anything that puts blizz in a better light... I'm onto you mister Zarhym-TheFloatySkullThingy.

I have that pet, it's from Dalaran :)

Just because blizz doesn't post on the QQ topics doesn't mean they don't read and consider them. But most of the time you're probably ignored because of the nature of QQ posts.

And x2 on druid's post cdev#2
01/13/2011 2:03 PMPosted by Arnise
And yet terrans are STILL op...

Anybody who's any good at starcraft knows that terran is not OP anymore. By any good, I mean above platinum league.