Wow, Blizz Actually Pays Attention to us!

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 11 Next
01/13/2011 2:34 PMPosted by Felendren
Woa.. forums ate my post...

And Zarhym ignored my Story Forum related question...
01/13/2011 2:00 PMPosted by Fanahlia
People in Wrath were complaining the game needs to be harder. Blizzard made Cataclysm harder, and yet only a handful of people actually thanked Blizzard. The rest just looked for something else to rage about on the forums.

Not a fair critic from a healer point of view. We never asked to have long cast times or mana regen nerfed. We just wanted dps to have their share of responsibilities in the group.

I was running instances all day long during WotlK, whereas I haven't been in a single one in Cataclysm. It's not that I've become bad overnight, it's that I just don't feel like stressing over an instance when I come back from work. So I do battlegrounds only now.

>2sec cast-time spells are booooring, watching mana is boooooring. Not hard, boooooring.

Great.

Now there is a five-fingered handprint on my face.

Thanks a lot.

Snowfox, I have multiple responses to your posts in the "why no blues thread, could you please answer them?
01/13/2011 2:20 PMPosted by Felendren
See, that's a very subjective ideology. A very dangerous ideology.

I made a tinfoil hat just for you
Why are Snowfoxes post getting deleted?
It already happened twice on this topic?
01/13/2011 2:06 PMPosted by Zarhym
I like this.

Rock : Blizzard doesn't listen to its playerbase!
Hard place : Blizzard caves in to player QQ!

Paper: anyone without CC (CC immunities are needed....)

Scissors: Tol Barad
01/13/2011 2:49 PMPosted by Kurt
Why are Snowfoxes post getting deleted?
It already happened twice on this topic?

Probably because I shouldn't be making replies to the poster about the subject they posted.

01/13/2011 2:47 PMPosted by Omgdruid

Snowfox, I have multiple responses to your posts in the "why no blues thread, could you please answer them?

Done, sorry. It fell off the page so I lost track of it.
01/13/2011 2:38 PMPosted by Omgdruid
Woa.. forums ate my post...

And Zarhym ignored my Story Forum related question...

I don't have an answer for you, but I'll inquire with our Creative Dev team to see if we can ignite the fuse. :)