Regarding Terms of Agreement

Customer Support
I was just wondering if using YourFreedom and or SocksCap to access WoW goes against the Terms of Agreement and if I'll get some sort of a ban or suspension?

Thanks. =)
I am guessing that Warden will ban your account. Those programs are not supported, and it IS suspicious.
If I'm reading the article correctly, it is not. But you will have to reset your password quite a bit because Blizzard's systems will believe you are being hacked.
Proxy and tunneling services are not a violation of the Terms of Use, and will not lead to the closure of your account.

However, they are also not supported by Blizzard. Use of them can and often will cause security locks on your account, which you must clear by resetting your password via a link sent to you via e-mail.
01/16/2011 8:26 PMPosted by Learlowler
I was just wondering if using YourFreedom and or SocksCap to access WoW goes against the Terms of Agreement and if I'll get some sort of a ban or suspension?

Thanks. =)

No

The use of these third-party proxy services can lead to Blizzard locking the accounts due to how they work, if that happens, all you do is follow the instructions to get your account unlocked.