Mount Collector Suppor Group V 22

Achievements
Prev 1 8 9 10 25 Next
10 runs of Mimiron and 10 of LK over the weekend, still no love.

11/06/2015 06:26 PMPosted by Voidmalign
That's crazy, is it lower drop rate than the others? I thought it was 1% but i'm not sure, i've often heard of runs for it going into the hundreds. Thinking of RAFing a bunch more toons. 12 100s, 1 95 and 3 90s running it doesn't seem enough -_-

I think they buffed the drop rate, but it used to be 0.25%.

Saw spawn of Horridon drop, but I wasn't alone and I lost it. :(
Dumb question, Orange Zulian Tiger still goes for gold cap in low-medium pop servers? Or what's the cheapest you've ever seen this beautiful mount go for? (Just need basic info for budgeting gold purposes)
11/09/2015 03:02 PMPosted by Curvystryker
Dumb question, Orange Zulian Tiger still goes for gold cap in low-medium pop servers? Or what's the cheapest you've ever seen this beautiful mount go for? (Just need basic info for budgeting gold purposes)

It almost always goes for gold cap. If I were you I'd just make that my goal.
On the Low Population Servers, I have seen it go for as low as 675,000g and 750,000g. But with how Rare it is, I would still plan to have Gold Cap for when you see it show up.

- Detheroc
- Shadowmoon
- Lethon
- etc

On any Medium Population Server, I have always seen it go for Gold Cap (and High).
Celestial cloud serpent on 2nd actual run
In an attempt to cheer myself up after reading the enhancement preview yesterday I decided I'd craft a mount to boost my 299/300 mounts for the glorious blue noodle. So I crafted a Creeping Carpet and it brought me to... 299/300 mounts.

In hindsight I don't know why I expected it to work.
Invincible! 276 and counting.
Just hit 250 (and subsequently 251) last night :3 gonna take the next 49 a slow process and work on loremaster
most people w/ 300 have store / RAF mounts?
11/12/2015 09:26 AMPosted by Gluscus

It isn't a requirement to have store, TCG and RAF mounts, but it makes it a lot easier.
11/12/2015 03:02 PMPosted by Evalore
11/12/2015 09:26 AMPosted by Gluscus

It isn't a requirement to have store, TCG and RAF mounts, but it makes it a lot easier.

thanks for the info we know... i was just asking if most people w/ the 300 achieve have those mounts
I finished the Draenor glory and got the boar, which brought me to 299 mounts. Even though I'm stingy with my gold, being so close to the heavenly azure was unbearable so I caved and bought the 50k hippo.

I now have 301 mounts and I couldn't be more ecstatic :D
11/13/2015 06:37 AMPosted by Gluscus
<span class="truncated">...</span>

thanks for the info we know... i was just asking if most people w/ the 300 achieve have those mounts

You should try and construct a proper question in that case. You could also read between the lines of what I said and gauge what the answer could, I don't know, possibly be?

11/13/2015 05:35 PMPosted by Neiara
I finished the Draenor glory and got the boar, which brought me to 299 mounts. Even though I'm stingy with my gold, being so close to the heavenly azure was unbearable so I caved and bought the 50k hippo.

I now have 301 mounts and I couldn't be more ecstatic :D

Congrats on your azure noodle. :D
Finished up the hellfire glory which puts me at 322 on armory and 325 on statistics :)
I'm looking for a guild that would be nice enough to let me (fellow mount collector) level a toon to exalted in their guild for the mounts. My mains are on Stormrage but i would level a toon on any server to get the mounts. Please let me know if you could help with this either on here or thru my btag. Nakayo#1395

Thanks!!
I was out of town for a week and now can't seem to find the motivation to do the 14 daily zg runs, 14 weekly DS/ULD runs, not to mention the argent tourney dailies and all the other stuff I've neglected.

Any of you guys ever get burned out? How do you motivate yourself to keep going?

Also, anyone know the going rate for the moose?
11/19/2015 12:24 PMPosted by Nurdie
I was out of town for a week and now can't seem to find the motivation to do the 14 daily zg runs, 14 weekly DS/ULD runs, not to mention the argent tourney dailies and all the other stuff I've neglected.

Any of you guys ever get burned out? How do you motivate yourself to keep going?

I usually only collect mounts as quickly as I can when there's some incentive for it such as the achievements. Once that's done, I'll just run what I want to run. If you're feeling burnt out, maybe a small break or lowering the amount of toons you run things on will help for a bit. I know it's a drag to kill the world bosses on so many toons. Some weeks I won't get all of them done.
11/19/2015 12:24 PMPosted by Nurdie

Yes i have felt the same way, but saving 1 character as a lockout can really help. I hope you have been doing this rather than clearing every week on 14 characters x_x

And the moose is going for 100k a Archi kill. From high pop servers, dont know low-med though.