The Dark Swarm is LFM!

Azuremyst and Staghelm
Demon Hunters are live! Come join us and defeat the Legion together! :)
me and 2 of my friends are interested in joining. we arent going to be into raiding hardcore as far as i know, so this guild seems pretty good for us. my tag is Undeadthor20#1103 if anyone sees this
08/10/2016 06:19 PMPosted by Undeadthor
me and 2 of my friends are interested in joining. we arent going to be into raiding hardcore as far as i know, so this guild seems pretty good for us. my tag is Undeadthor20#1103 if anyone sees this

Sent you a request.
Looking to join myself, old player coming back looking for some activity.
08/11/2016 05:15 PMPosted by Sphiinxx
Looking to join myself, old player coming back looking for some activity.

Hit me up in game! I should be online most of the day/night. I will try to keep an eye out for you as well :)
Hello The Dark Swarm!

I transferred to Staghorn to play with an acquaintance as most of my friends have left the game and found out the guild he is in is pretty dead so I'm looking for a new home and been watching the /who on Dark swarm and it seems like has a good player base.

A little about me I work shifts so its hard to raid anymore outside of LFR but I would love to join a guild that uses a voice chat often to meet people on the same schedule to hopefully do some of the new mythic+ 5 man content and maybe even some very casual arenas in legion. If this is sounds like a fit let me know who to talk to or if I need to go to website to apply.

I can be found in game on this character Stagmoon. Thanks for your time!
Hello,

I've been looking for an active guild to join for the upcoming expansion. I don't plan on doing much outside of 5 mans, LFR, and casual raiding at best. This sounds like a great active guild to join and I would love to join if you are still recruiting. I can be typically found on my main Starmagus several nights a week.

Thanks!
08/26/2016 07:04 AMPosted by Starmagus
Hello,

I've been looking for an active guild to join for the upcoming expansion. I don't plan on doing much outside of 5 mans, LFR, and casual raiding at best. This sounds like a great active guild to join and I would love to join if you are still recruiting. I can be typically found on my main Starmagus several nights a week.

Thanks!

Awesome! I'll hopefully get you in the guild sometime today! :D
Still looking for anyone who wants a guild full of friendly, awesome people!
Anyone coming back to the game who may find themselves in a dead or dying guild are welcome to join our family. We will help you get your bearings back and find your place in Azeroth ;)

Bring your friends along!
Im looking for a good group of people. I just recently started playing, was part of a small family guild. Kinda felt like the 3rd wheel lol.
So many great people in guild, looking to snag a few more!
Hello everyone. Atm we here at Dark Swarm are looking for people interested in doing casual progression raiding without worry of stress. We have people running normal raids and mythic dungeons to help gear you up and on Saturdays working on a progression raid night.

Quick info:
Guild Name: The Dark Swarm
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Azuremyst/Staghelm connected Realms- US
Realm Type: Normal (PvE)
Realm Timezone: CST
Battlegroup: Shadowburn
Progression: Doing light casual prgoression
Raid Times: - 7-8 pm server time to 10-11pm
Raid Schedule: - Fridays for gearing and learning, Saturdays for progression for now. Will change in time based on the group progression
Openings: We are accepting all classes/races/levels/playstyles.

Please feel free to contact me in game if interested. We are looking for like minded laid back people who want to work together and have fun enjoying all aspects of the game.
Hi there... I would appreciate a guild invite. Looking for a casual place to play when I have time to log on (mostly late evenings and some weekends) with a (relatively) mature group of folks. Just looking to quest (Pathfinder), lvl Alts and run dungeons (Mythic) w/ a trusted group and LFR or Flex raids as I haven't had time for organized raiding since WoLTK .
01/02/2017 08:58 AMPosted by Atrayuu
Hi there... I would appreciate a guild invite. Looking for a casual place to play when I have time to log on (mostly late evenings and some weekends) with a (relatively) mature group of folks. Just looking to quest (Pathfinder), lvl Alts and run dungeons (Mythic) w/ a trusted group and LFR or Flex raids as I haven't had time for organized raiding since WoLTK .

Always looking for active people to join . Please contact me or Suicune in game during evening hours and we can get you a invite
Great. I'll look you guys up tomorrow.
Rerollers for Horde are bunch of blow hards ... i hope they get trolled for switching factions, at least at first.. . . You traitorous boot lickers bunch of mud puppies .. . . Disconnect your phones and change your toon names. Dark Swarm... .. .hmm yeah i do see them on here and there. I'd join but the server is down cause of never-ending maintenance it feels like they will restart the servers every day at this rate.. . Just Patch It!
09/13/2016 09:56 AMPosted by Suicune
Anyone coming back to the game who may find themselves in a dead or dying guild are welcome to join our family. We will help you get your bearings back and find your place in Azeroth ;)

Bring your friends along!

Quoting this because I haven't posted in awhile, and this pretty much says it all.
Pre- 7.2 bump! Always looking for more fun folks to join us :)
I tried joining, but you wouldn't let me join based on the fact that I am Horde. :( Feelsbiasedman.