Why should I stay around before legion?

General Discussion
So, is there any new content coming out besides being able to fly? What are we exactly paying for with the lack of content in between expansions? I'm clearly not impressed with how WoD has been rolled out. I see why everyone's leaving the game in the masses. No commitment to the current version of the game. :( if only we could go back to the good old days of wow
No clue...I pay 6 months at a time (probably for the last time) or I'd be moving on. Leveling my 4th toon to 100, but nothing exciting going on for sure.
09/11/2015 02:42 PMPosted by Pivin
What are we exactly paying for with the lack of content in between expansions?

You are paying for access to the game, in whatever state it exists.

If, at any time, you feel that what you get is not worth the price it costs, then stop paying it.
09/11/2015 02:47 PMPosted by Aarschott
09/11/2015 02:42 PMPosted by Pivin
What are we exactly paying for with the lack of content in between expansions?

You are paying for access to the game, in whatever state it exists.

If, at any time, you feel that what you get is not worth the price it costs, then stop paying it.

And /thread
Invasion event which should be a lot of fun if its even remotely close to the last one. :)
You shouldn't. If you are done with the content, unsub, leave, and try something else.

This expansion has been one huge content drought, and when Blizzard says things like, "We are happy with how Warlords of Draenor turned out" you need to show them you are not happy. And the biggest piece in your arsenal to get Blizzard to wake up? Unsub. Fill out the exit survey. Tell them why and how they can make it better.

Vote with your wallet. Money talks, and it often has the loudest voice.
-Raiding
-Arenas
-Challenge Modes
-Proving grounds endless

Idk some ideas of things you can do? I don't get people who say I'm bored.