No 6.2.1?

General Discussion
Prev 1 14 15 16 49 Next
I mean its almost like Blizzard just doesn't give a flying [REDACTED] (no pun intended) about its customers anymore
6.2.1 Went onto the PTR and after some time we had Mercenary Mode added. It finally went release looking like we would get it after the extended needed to test this new Mercenary system.

Now it has been extended once more and change to 6.2.2 because of pets, mounts, for legion and your new store mount.

How many more "features" are due to be added?

I find it hard to believe that blizzard could not just released 6.2.1 next week and dropped 6.2.2 on the PTR after. I just see this as a look something shinny and new give us more money because of the new expansion hype added with the new Moose mount which we have wanted for like ever.

Call me cynical all you want but your poor actions speak louder then words and I am just over it.

08/13/2015 01:19 PMPosted by Nethaera
We’ve seen a lot of questions regarding patch 6.2.1 now being called 6.2.2. This change was by design and we wanted to reassure everyone that our development plans for the patch are still on track. Adding patch 6.2.1 to the PTR as early as possible gave us an opportunity to begin testing flying right away so that we could identify and squash any bugs that players could experience when they take to the skies of Draenor. With the patch being on the PTR as early as possible we also aimed to minimize the amount of time we needed to test the patch. The update to Patch 6.2.2 added some additional data that we couldn’t add to the patch prior to the announcement of the next expansion.

We know many want to know an exact date of when the patch will go live, but we’re not ready to share a specific date as of yet. We are, however, working to make sure the wait isn’t much longer.
08/13/2015 02:45 PMPosted by Shortdeath
08/13/2015 01:19 PMPosted by Nethaera
We know many want to know an exact date of when the patch will go live, but we’re not ready to share a specific date as of yet. We are, however, working to make sure the wait isn’t much longer.

it must be brutal being a CM and having to try and quell the masses when things go wrong i mean Blizz is currently having s PR crisis and the forum mods are the ones that have to catch the flak for the spoonfeeding of the news you have my sympathy Neth when stuff like this comes down you and other forum mods have to be the damage control and get all the digital "lettuce and tomatoes" thrown at you

Agreed. I really appreciate the forum mods telling us what they can. I know it is not their fault that the rest of the team seem to be on an anti-player kick.
08/13/2015 01:53 PMPosted by Nethaera
08/13/2015 01:44 PMPosted by Sinthndria

Well don't take this the wrong way, but when we get called by Watcher in an interview "we think it will only be out in a couple of weeks" back in June, and it's now haflway through August, I think players have a right to be a little mad and cynical.

Completely understandable. I don't think anyone on our end is unaware of the frustration that everyone has expressed. We'll keep doing what we can to keep everyone in the know.

I am truly sorry you community managers have to deal with the stuff that the producers are throwing down the pipes. The conversation about flying in WOD has only gone from bad to worse as it was originally "Just a switch that needed to get flipped to turn it on", then it was never coming, then it's coming "soon" but requires additional testing because it was never intended to begin with... Credibility level: 0.

*Please avoid using even filtered language. thanks- Nethaera
08/13/2015 03:00 PMPosted by Morgam
08/13/2015 02:57 PMPosted by Zunde

The people who buy tickets to Blizzcon are actually the types outside of the minority that are willing to pay hundreds of dollars to QQ at Blizzard in person who actually enjoy the game outside of General discussion crusades.

I do get this sort of depressing feeling that people are actually going to buy Blizzcon tickets this year just so they can be rampant buttholes to Blizzard and the attendees that actually enjoy the game.

I'm just going to buy a virtual ticket because my actual trips to blizzcon ended with somebody stealing my bags and somebody throwing a drink in my face for alliance colors *eyeroll*
08/13/2015 01:44 PMPosted by Petersen
08/13/2015 01:43 PMPosted by Shapingus

You'll get it when it's ready.

Too bad they didn't follow that philosophy with WoD on the whole, eh?

OMG... ha ha ha ha... right?

I think what he meant was "You will get it when they cut enough from the game to allow us to release it."
Blizzcon WoW Q&A is going to by swarmed by people asking if Blizzard even listens to the community anymore.

I really hope they have popcorn vendors at Blizzcon this year, cause I'm gonna go through a few buckets during the Wow Q&A sessions

Well don't take this the wrong way, but when we get called by Watcher in an interview "we think it will only be out in a couple of weeks" back in June, and it's now haflway through August, I think players have a right to be a little mad and cynical.

Completely understandable. I don't think anyone on our end is unaware of the frustration that everyone has expressed. We'll keep doing what we can to keep everyone in the know.

You say that but this has been brewing for months with nothing.
Did the subs drop again to make you speak up or what? This lack of communication already made me cancel my sub.

Just get us answers and dates.

These diversionary posts are meaningless at this point.
08/13/2015 01:54 PMPosted by Geven
I know this is pointless to say, but if you guys are truly aware of it, why not be a little more transparent about the same issue in Legion?

Oh they're aware at this point, no doubt. I think the question ask nowadays is just whether or not they care.
08/13/2015 03:04 PMPosted by Notoffensive
Blizzcon WoW Q&A is going to by swarmed by people asking if Blizzard even listens to the community anymore.

Do people really not think that the question-askers aren't pre-screened and only allowed to ask certain questions?
08/13/2015 01:32 PMPosted by Nethaera
No, we're not saying it's been delayed, as I said in the previous post- "we wanted to reassure everyone that our development plans for the patch are still on track."

Ok, but as you've already seen, Watcher said that it would be out sooner than now. This indicates to me that your development plans have, indeed, been delayed.

It's beginning to irritate me that Blizzard employees are unable to give honest answers that don't contradict one another.
08/13/2015 02:55 PMPosted by Aikia
Blizzcon is going to be so crazy this year.

The people who buy tickets to Blizzcon are actually the types outside of the minority that are willing to pay hundreds of dollars to QQ at Blizzard in person who actually enjoy the game outside of General discussion crusades.

There won't be a troup of pro-flyers at the door... LOL

The slurs to anyone who doesn't agree with you is just in poor taste.

And I do agree that Blizzcon will probably be fun. People are going to have fun not QQ about something or other. With that said I do not go there as stupidity seems to be actively encouraged and anyone assaulting my wife over the t-shirt she's wearing will get me sent to jail. Yeah I seen that you tube video.

Edit: their there bah lol
NETHAERA, LOOK!!!!

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Xnk6RoaOKM4/maxresdefault.jpg

YOUR FLAME CASTS NO SHADOW!

YOU ARE THE LIGHT!

(I thought that was cool)

I don't have too much of a problem with something taking awhile to be released, but some of the devs keep falling into the same problem of saying something will be out in a shorter time than it ends up being, and then saying "Oops, I guess we should quit doing that", but keep doing it anyways. What does it hurt for someone to say "We don't know exactly how long it will take, but we'll keep you updated on progress" rather than saying "It'll be a few weeks, not a couple months."
I like how my post that had valid (and probably repeated) points got voted +8, and now is sitting at +1.
08/13/2015 03:02 PMPosted by Moonbyrd
Agreed. I really appreciate the forum mods telling us what they can. I know it is not their fault that the rest of the team seem to be on an anti-player kick.

I don;t anyone seriously thinks that Neth call the shots on release, the unhappiness with the latest version of the Soap Opera known as 6.2.1 ( known now as 6.2.2) is that to make very clear from us the players to Neth that this kind of behavior from Blizzard is very very unhelpful to what remains of their player base.

There won't be a troup of pro-flyers at the door... LOL

The slurs to anyone who doesn't agree with you is just in poor taste.

And I do agree that Blizzcon will probably be fun. People are going to have fun not QQ about something or other. With that said I do not go their as stupidity seems to be actively encouraged and anyone assaulting my wife over the t-shirt she's wearing will get me sent to jail. Yeah I seen that you tube video.

Please point out what i said in any of what i posted could count as a Slur?

Do you need me to link the definition of Slur for you?