Names

General Discussion
1 2 3 18 Next
How many of you gamers have names without special characters? How unique are they?
08/29/2015 05:22 AMPosted by Garyglitter
How the hell did you snag that name? lol
I death gripped it.
I really really dislike those special characters. Most of my characters have pretty good names with the exception of this one lol
Every character has their own individual, original name.
How unique are names without special characters? Well none of my toons have any specials.
08/29/2015 05:24 AMPosted by Aelliciah
Every character has their own individual, original name.
Hero of Azeroth? :P
Not unique but i get a lot of comments on it. I also play my alt lately called Pecanpai.
If someone has special characters in their name then I don't invite them if I have other options. I can't type, nor do I want to look up a quick guide so I can type the 7 different characters in your name.
08/29/2015 05:27 AMPosted by Senpai
Not unique but i get a lot of comments on it. I also play my alt lately called Pecanpai.
Love the name!
08/29/2015 05:24 AMPosted by Garyglitter
I actually like your name a lot :/

Awww ty, i just mean that my alts i guess have more sought after names. Like my warlock alt which is currently level 97 is called Virus. My rogue is called Vanish and my druid is called "Iol" all with no funny letters/correct spelling.
None of my characters have special characters in them.

I despise them and anyone who uses them,.
Some of my chars have special chars in the name, but that's only because I have a char with the non specialed name on that realm usually so
I have quiet a few good names plus I don't know how to get them special letters lol or the need to use them really a few I messed up by putting extra letters an such then finding out I didn't have to lol this one I made I like along with a hole heap of alts I havnt had the need to use them crazy letters yet
I suck at alt-codes. I'm going to be entirely honest about that.
I think this one is probably my favourite character name.

(I also like my recently created "Salty Peanuts") :D
I have one alt with a special character in her name, out of the 18 characters I have over level 80.

I really wanted that name for her, and the special character I used gives her the correct pronunciation of her name as I think of it.
:P

The only time I put special characters in my characters name is when it's phonetically correct