What do you dislike about WoW?

General Discussion
Let's keep this simple and the animosity to a minimum.

We could talk about why a 10 year old game is losing subs, but all games lose their edge after awhile. What do you dislike the most about the current WoW?
WoD
the community
Still no Tabards and Shirts tab!
Pvp. Its literally awful and its lack of effort to make it good shines. Its unbalanced and always swaying in 1 factions favor or another. Not to mention its such a gear war it makes it misreable for anyone just starting on top of one of the most toxic player bases of the game.

Just do away with racials in pvp period and separate the stats from pve and make every player on equal gear footing. Then just find new reward for players, cosmetic pvp tiers and titles for example and gg. Its not hard to fix it they just haven't, its lazy and it shows.

And don't even get me started on trashran and the enormous amount of hacking and terrible things that go on in top tier pvp, anyone who watches the top rated groups streams can see it. Its such a turn away from anyone trying to be serious about it. But no. lets get those gold farmers while an important part of this game dies.

#priorities
I hate questions about what I hate.
The blatant train wreck that is WoD and hearing, "We're pleased with how WoD turned out."
The most powerful in-game content creation tool Blizzard ever gave us, they gave us at release and it was the tabard designer, ten years ago.
I don't like the lack of engaging content in the world. I liked how MoP had a new set of dailies + story quests/scenarios with each patch. It felt like I was more involved in the story and gave me a reason to want to do the dailies.
The Fan Boys.
The constant dumbing down of content for people who don't want to play WoW, or don't have time to play.
I think, at this point, what turns me off to WoW is just how limited it feels compared to other games. That's not something I'm pointing some accusing finger at Blizzard for, it's just a fact of life for a decade-old game. There's just a lot of things WoW simply can't do. The devs have done a LOT to work around WoW's limitations, but something like active combat (aiming, dodging, none of this tab-targeting business) has to be built into the game from the ground up, to cite one example.

WoW's still a good game. It always has been. Originally it was good in the "oh my god, I've never played anything like this before, I'm blown away" sense. Now it's good in the Tetris/Solitare/Minesweeper sense. Unfortunately it's still asking prices more appropriate for the first category.
Oversimplification of already straightforward game mechanics.

Homogenization of class abilities, buffs, and talents.

Loss of vital class abilities, such as Overpower, Heartstrike, etc.

And a personal peeve, of which I never really got over... How meaningless death is in this game.
Arms
09/09/2015 05:13 PMPosted by Ryuti
the community
Today, I lost two epic ships and honestly didn't need the mission, Nor have a personal attachment to the ships. But it was 95 percent win chance with a bonus buff. (Yes, I know RNG,)

I replace both the epic ships with blue ones. cost 1000 resoruce which replace it self. ... MY Point is. Yea, didn't care for it, doesn't feel rewarding,
Doesn't feel even needs be part of the game. If was removed I wouldn't miss it cept for a few die hard fans.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
So, yea a pointless thing added to the garrisons. No one can lance this festering boil of a game mechanic. So yea, I ranted long enough about it...

Oh and the lack of Ducks. .
I don't like WoD's direction towards less content, less spells/abilities and the devs unwillingness to acknowledge when they get it wrong.
Ability prune ruining the fluidity and fun of many of the classes I played extensively before.

The only reason I even want to take the gambit with Legion is the announcement of revamping classes.
09/09/2015 05:38 PMPosted by Drownedelf
I don't like the lack of engaging content in the world. I liked how MoP had a new set of dailies + story quests/scenarios with each patch. It felt like I was more involved in the story and gave me a reason to want to do the dailies.
this. I miss MoP. I feel the structure and features were a great formula, and WoD took a lot of that away. Feels like a different game.