What do you dislike about WoW?

General Discussion
The fact that blizz cant figure out what to do with shaman.
INB4 someone links the Gul'dan "everything" GIF.
Don't get me wrong, WoW has the best toons out there but even still I must admit the character creation options are very weak. Better options creating toons in Madden. ;-(
I suppose another couple minor complaints I've always had are in the way of fun/customization. Why do the toys have to be small durations with huge CD's? If I want to run around using Smite's Compass, or any other toy all day, why shouldn't I be allowed to?

I also wish we had the transmog of other games. I love how Wildstar and FFXIV handled it. You can look like whatever you want. Caster in heavy armor? Go for it. Tank in cloth? Have fun! I always loved seeing some of the combinations people would come up with, because they had the freedom to actually do it. Being able to dye as well was great.
Everything that WoD added.
  • Abilities being taken away, when they could easily be nerfed, for the sake of stupid pvp.
  • Painfully obvious character model flaws not being fixed.
  • Ship/follower missions showing check marks on all the threats, when it turns out I don't really have the right kind of ships/followers to counter said threats after all.
  • Incredibly long queue times for hellfire citadel.
  • Raid quest items that don't always drop.
  • Getting nothing but worthless runes from raid bosses, EVERY SINGLE TIME!
  • Gul'dan's blasted force field. UGH! Come on, let me stab him just ONCE!
  • Amber Kearnen just standing around, doing absolutely nothing this whole expansion.
  • Tuulani's incredibly annoying voice and inability to SHUT UP!
  • The smoldering crater in Stormwind staying a smoldering crater.
  • Blood elves not being high elves, and not being on the Alliance side. Somebody bring Garithos back to life, so *I* can kill him!
  • 09/09/2015 06:10 PMPosted by Uncletouchy

And subtracted! :)
    09/09/2015 06:02 PMPosted by Florence
    Better options creating toons in Madden. ;-(

Lol at how true this is. I didn't know you were into football, Florence.

Character creation is pretty lacking.

A few other things I wish WoW had (not gonna mention more content cause that's obvious):

1. A unique starting experience for each race and class combination. This would give us some idea of what our characters exactly come from. I know, "developer time" and all.

2. No tabard tab yet, this really bugs me as it was supposedly in development awhile ago. Doesn't matter on this account but I have TONS of tabards on my other one that I'd love to use on all my characters and/or free up some space (there are many that can't be purchased from vendors).

3. Better enforcement of the community. There are trolls everywhere. I don't trust anyone with anything anymore. People find a way to troll EVERYTHING possible that makes it to the game. Trade chat is awful on nearly every server.

4. More ways to dump gold. They added some in WoD, but it's not enough if we're going to continue making gold at this rate.
    Heavy reliance on RNG
    Warlords of Draenor
    09/09/2015 06:08 PMPosted by Drownedelf
    I also wish we had the transmog of other games. I love how Wildstar and FFXIV handled it. You can look like whatever you want. Caster in heavy armor? Go for it. Tank in cloth? Have fun! I always loved seeing some of the combinations people would come up with, because they had the freedom to actually do it. Being able to dye as well was great.

Rift also just recently added a system where you can use any item that any of your characters acquires. You don't even have to keep the item anymore. You don't even have to check it out of long term storage. It's analogous to the heirloom storage or even just as if it were its own set of achievements. Once you have checked an item off, its available. You can also see before picking up an item if you already have its appearance unlocked.
    09/09/2015 05:13 PMPosted by Ryuti
    the community
    This response should have ended this thread. Simple fact.
    The building toxic community.
    09/09/2015 06:10 PMPosted by Jayjujayme
    09/09/2015 06:10 PMPosted by Uncletouchy

And subtracted! :)

That too.
    Ability Pruning

Terrible Updated Models

Lack of class customization (cosmetic minor glyphs)
    Repair bills. I'd raid more if I wasn't so stingy with my gold. And repair bills are the best (or rather, worst) gold flush in my opinion.

More customization would be nice as well. I need light blue skin for my nelf.
    Mainly the lack of patches with new level 100 dungeons. This has been a trend since MoP. I don't miss scenarios, give me real 5 man dungeon patches like in WoTLK, BC and Cata.
    09/09/2015 05:13 PMPosted by Ryuti
    the community

Sadly this ...

So many members of the community are just terrible people and they don't care ... Heck, some people even defend/justify griefing and bullying.

I wish there was a way to separate out these people from those who just want to be helpful, friendly and just have fun.

Edit: Also, worth noting ... it's very possible to take the game seriously, take raiding seriously, set up fair requirements and still down bosses and get things done. It's just a shame not many people know how.
    09/09/2015 05:44 PMPosted by Hexadecimal
    The constant dumbing down of content for people who don't want to play WoW, or don't have time to play.