Timewalking, same 5 dungeons again

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Don't get me wrong, I love timewalking, there is just something about using every legeandary at the same time (cloak,ring,gem,weapon) and having 3 different 2 pieces. That being said why are there only 5 dungeons to choose from? I can't tell you how disappointed I was to see the same exact 5 BC dungeons for the second time BC timewalking was active. So that's it? 5 timewalking dungeons from BC and Wrath?
I know you guys are busy working on the next Expansion, I pray to god it is longer than this one, but can we finish current content before you ignore it for the next?
They'll probably add more over time as long as we show support for the system
I honestly don't care. The only reason I do them is to support my raiding.
support your raiding how
complete 5 dungeons and get an item you don't want
tried it on a few toons and really was a wast of time
08/15/2015 09:33 PMPosted by Adinvinsora
support your raiding how

The bonus coin is the prize, not the chest...
Coin for main, chest for alt.

tbh I am not disapointed not having to do Botanica(length), Escape from Durnholde or shadow labs(difficulty), as it was I got mc'ed in Arcatraz and snapped the healer almost instantly.
As long as Occulus never gets added. pls no
I was kinda bummed too, was hoping for different ones.

Edit: I still hate they tied a coin to this.
08/16/2015 07:03 AMPosted by Mate
shadow labs(difficulty)

SL wouldn't be hard in timewalking. Shattered Halls was tricky at level 70, in a timewalk group I cleared it in 15 minutes.
08/16/2015 04:06 PMPosted by Elzar
08/16/2015 07:03 AMPosted by Mate
shadow labs(difficulty)

SL wouldn't be hard in timewalking. Shattered Halls was tricky at level 70, in a timewalk group I cleared it in 15 minutes.

Time for fun!
They will all be trivial. It'll never be the same as lvl 70 again. Most classes had far less useful abilities and resource mechanics, and power creep since then makes you far more powerful than a lvl 70 in burning crusade would be. It will never feel the same.
08/16/2015 09:01 AMPosted by Lovezone
As long as Occulus never gets added. pls no

Don't worry, it won't be added. It's much to difficult and complicated, and players don't have the patience to learn.

So we get the faceroll dungeons we get now.
08/16/2015 09:32 PMPosted by Peopleperson
Don't worry, it won't be added. It's much to difficult and complicated, and players don't have the patience to learn.

It was gimmicky, long and boring. I don't know what jaded nonsense you're on.
I was actually really disappointed to discover there were only 5 dungeon included for timewalking, it seems a waste that the full "set" isn't included, but I am hoping they expand it in the future, not just for other dungeons, but it'd be nice to see the other xpacs pop up...tho maybe give those another year or 2 1st.
08/16/2015 04:06 PMPosted by Elzar
Shattered Halls was tricky at level 70,

Shattered Halls was not that hard. It had a bad rep at 70 because you needed to clear it fast for the achievement,extra loot and to unlock the raid. I probably did heroic shattered halls 10x as many times as I did escape from durnholde.

Blackheart had the mc mechanic. Incite chaos,which got worse as your gear got better, We had to try things like melee un-equping their weapons mid fight just to get through it.
Shattered halls was "hard" because tanking specs were really bad at aoe tanking. The biggest challenge of Shattered Halls was stopping loose adds from obliterating the rest of the group, because you had to tab target your !@# off and spam single target threat builders like Sunder Armor. Once prot paladins started to be viable, the instance became an aoe fest joke, because prot pallies could aoe tank.