Please do not force me to be Alli in arena.

General Discussion
I understand the Mercenary mode, and thought that it was confined to random battlegrounds, but to be changed to alliance in ARENA? How dare you??!!! If I dont want to be a Mercenary then let ME choose!! Don't kick me over to alliance. I know this happens in rated bgs and that's fine, but whats the deal with arena? I got paired with an alliance player??? This is by far the worst insult to the horde thus far. Forget the racials, forget the other stuff....LET me play HORDE in arena. Don't pair me with an Alliance player in Skimishes or arenas. What is going on??? Is anyone else experiencing this in arena?? Please, put a stop to it.
Forcing us to work with alliance scum is unforgiveable
I'm pretty sure it's really, really buggy atm. Will probably be fixed soon™. In the meantime, enjoy killing your own teammates in battlegrounds and arenas, and glitching capture the flag so that it doesn't even make sense anymore.
nobody is forcing you to do anything.

find your own partner.
09/02/2015 06:47 PMPosted by Nobully
nobody is forcing you to do anything.

find your own partner.

Thanks for that. But yeah, there is no choice involved like random bgs (you have to select the mercenary option to participate). and of course, I am not forced to do arena, or bgs, or even play this game. I'm just wanting things that should remain factioned, to be factioned. Forums are made for concerns like this.
Im totally fearful that this is the first step in ending the Alliance/Horde war... get us used to playing together then remove factions....
09/02/2015 06:59 PMPosted by Medcenter
Im totally fearful that this is the first step in ending the Alliance/Horde war... get us used to playing together then remove factions....

Good.

It's several expansions out of date.
Isn't Arena the least likely place to actually need to be factioned, from a lore perspective?

Does Arena even have any lore?

Mechanically, the should. They should just remove the factions and let us all sing kumbaya and be one big happy family.

It's cause of lore, lol, that they don't.
09/02/2015 07:03 PMPosted by Melancholy

Mechanically, the should. They should just remove the factions and let us all sing kumbaya and be one big happy family.

It's cause of lore, lol, that they don't.

If lore dictated what we were doing Ashran wouldn't be a thing.

Vol'jin wouldn't immediately turn around and declare war as soon as Varian's out of Orgrimmar.
09/02/2015 07:02 PMPosted by Hellioning

Good.

It's several expansions out of date.

What's needed is a big catalyst to set off a huge war. Personally, I'm in favor of Anduin being caught in a compromising position with one of horde leaders' daughters.

Unfortunately I don't think they have any daughters, so peace is the only option. Screw peace.:(

You're right though, it doesn't really make sense - at all - for alliance and horde to be at each other's throats. Especially now that Garrosh is gone.