SWBRB Origins RP

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
08/18/2015 03:35 PMPosted by Vairal
In this thread here and now, you are more harmful to this server's RP community than SWBRB ever has been Xeer.
Waaaaaaaaaaah. I'm crushed you think that.

If refusing to back down from my standards makes me a martyr then nail me to the first cross. :)
08/18/2015 03:37 PMPosted by Xeer
08/18/2015 03:35 PMPosted by Vairal
In this thread here and now, you are more harmful to this server's RP community than SWBRB ever has been Xeer.
Waaaaaaaaaaah. I'm crushed you think that.

If refusing to back down from my standards makes me a martyr then nail me to the first cross. :)

You're so-called standards have led you from anti-tolerance towards Non-RPing WPvPers and "Migrants" to trashing someone's first attempt at writing RP.

You aren't a martyr Xeer, you've become exactly what you should hate. An RP griefer.

No one has to nail you to a cross, you're hanging yourself quite effectively already.

Anyways, good work Litehammer. You have a lot of room to improve, but I hope to see more RP stories from you in the future. I need to go get ready for work now.
08/18/2015 03:41 PMPosted by Vairal
You're so-called standards have led you from anti-tolerance towards Non-RPing WPvPers and "Migrants" to trashing someone's first attempt at writing RP.

You aren't a martyr Xeer, you've become exactly what you should hate. An RP griefer.

No one has to nail you to a cross, you're hanging yourself quite effectively already.

Anyways, good work Litehammer. You have a lot of room to improve, but I hope to see more RP stories from you in the future. I need to go get ready for work now.
Nope - I'd be reacting the same way if Zendisial wrote some nonsense WH40k justification for WSB.

To his/Himanshu's credit, they at least have an appropriate guild name.
08/18/2015 03:37 PMPosted by Xeer
my standards

What standards would those be Xeer? Do you mean giggling like a school girl because your buddy Heltor griefed an RP event? Or how about giggling because people wanted to grief and or crash WSB's RP event? Or perhaps giggling because people like you constantly troll legitimate attempts at role play here and in game?

Nice standards you've got amigo.
08/18/2015 03:45 PMPosted by Maekurlolz
What standards would those be Xeer? Do you mean giggling like a school girl because your buddy Heltor griefed an RP event? Or how about giggling because people wanted to grief and or crash WSB's RP event? Or perhaps giggling because people like you constantly troll legitimate attempts at role play here and in game?

They are the same standards that shamed you into giving up all of those precious alt-codes you previously defended. ;)

tldr: standards simply work.
08/18/2015 03:47 PMPosted by Xeer
08/18/2015 03:45 PMPosted by Maekurlolz

They are the same standards that shamed you into giving up all of those precious alt-codes you previously defended. ;)

how is one supposed to abide by standards if people unconditionally hate on and down someone's work?
Instead of trolling why don't you give criticism and provide examples of how it could be improved?
Because this is exactly the reason I and I'm sure plenty of others have yet to contribute.
because having something you put time and effort into trolled into the ground is not appealing or encourageing.

tldr; "be the change you want to see"

Actually that would have been the faction change, I'll let you take the credit to refrain from destroying your fragile ego though. ;)
08/18/2015 03:22 PMPosted by Maekurlolz
08/18/2015 03:18 PMPosted by Xpulsehunter

And when does the non-RP-name-compliant guild need to back away from the forum?

Since when was Stormwind Book Review Board non RP compliant?

Perhaps you'd like to post on your ED character so we can take a look at your 100% RP compliant guild name? You know, just to get a feel for what is and isn't acceptable.

You mean, to harass me and my guild in game. I'm not taking that bait sir.
08/18/2015 03:54 PMPosted by Jazz
how is one supposed to abide by standards if people unconditionally hate on and down someone's work?
Instead of trolling why don't you give criticism and provide examples of how it could be improved?
Because this is exactly the reason I and I'm sure plenty of others have yet to contribute.
because having something you put time and effort into trolled into the ground is not appealing or encourageing.

I'm pretty sure "change your guild name to something RP-realm compliant" is criticism. :)

Here's some more:
08/18/2015 12:40 PMPosted by Litehammer
Bleeding from the mouth Xope spit blood on Litehammers shield, " Welcome to SWBRB", he said handing a note with a simple picture of a bunny on it to her. "We'll be in touch" he said smiling and melting back into the shadows.
If you're gonna keep repeating the "SWBRB is just an abbreviation!" chant, spell out "Stormwind Book Review Board". OP is only reaffirming my/other's issue with the guild-tag by trying to poorly legitimize it.

tbh, I'm just sitting around waiting for OP to eventually rage-delete his/her story as a means to push "the Big Mean Elitist machine is shutting down RP"-angle some more.
08/18/2015 03:58 PMPosted by Xpulsehunter

The double standard would be amusing if it wasn't so sad.

You're allowed to harass and disrupt their RP threads on the forums as much as you like behind your anonymity, but they can never know who you truly are for fear that they will do unto you as you've done unto them.

The fact that you can't seem to see how downright vile that is is what's truly depressing.
08/18/2015 04:01 PMPosted by Xeer
tbh, I'm just sitting around waiting for OP to eventually rage-delete his/her story as a means to push "the Big Mean Elitist machine is shutting down RP"-angle some more.

Wouldn't blame him. What you are doing is wrong.
My idea was simpler and it is a in game way to settle this problem
08/18/2015 04:03 PMPosted by Katalinamoon
I refuse to hold everyone's hand on #edream. :)
IC:

Letter to: Stormwind Book Review Board

Dear Stormwind Book Review Board,

Firstly, congratulations on the formation of your guild! You all sound positively delicious and I, for one, will be on the look out for all you tasty people when roaming Azeroth. I wonder who the first of your guild will be to receive a special dinner invitation from Azeroth's favorite Forsaken gourmand? Time will tell!

Secondly, I would like to point out that I am eagerly awaiting a very favorable review of my cookbook: Forsaken Feasts for Every Undead Occasion - on sale now at all of Azeroth's finer book stores.

Thirdly, I am thinking of a sequel to my cookbook...entitled "Scrumptious Stomwind Sustenance" and I am wondering if anyone from your guild will be available for to help with the taste-tests. It shan't hurt but a bit.

Forsakeningly yours,
Mage Zendarien Payne, Gourmand
08/18/2015 03:54 PMPosted by Jazz
...They are the same standards that shamed you into giving up all of those precious alt-codes you previously defended. ;)

How many more examples do you need before you can change that guild name?
08/18/2015 04:03 PMPosted by Vairal
08/18/2015 03:58 PMPosted by Xpulsehunter

You're allowed to harass and disrupt their RP threads on the forums as much as you like behind your anonymity, but they can never know who you truly are for fear that they will do unto you as you've done unto them.

The fact that you can't seem to see how downright vile that is is what's truly depressing.

So now the griefer is the victim. This is the equivalent of asking me to pay for the medical bills of the poor thief who broke his leg when he tried to break into my house.
08/18/2015 04:03 PMPosted by Katalinamoon
08/18/2015 04:01 PMPosted by Xeer

What you did was wrong too when you brought your non-RP guild to this server.
08/18/2015 04:20 PMPosted by Xpulsehunter
08/18/2015 04:03 PMPosted by Vairal

So now the griefer is the victim. This is the equivalent of asking me to pay for the medical bills of the poor thief who broke his leg when he tried to break into my house.

what are we griefing exactly?
It's an awesome guild name and you want them to change it? How dare you!

When I first saw it, I was ecstatic about it! Looking forward for more RP stories from you guys.
08/18/2015 04:22 PMPosted by Jazz
what are we griefing exactly?
"Griefing?" No one.

But you're being disingenuous if you legitimately think that SWBRB is an appropriate name for a RP realm.

Name yourselves <Stormwind Book Review> if keeping some of your offrealm nonsense is that important to you but you want to demonstrate an ounce of respect for #edream.