Topics That Get On Your Nerves

General Discussion
The "back in my day" threads.

You know, the ones where the OP starts talking about how awesome the game was back in vanilla/bc/wolk and explains, scratch that, insists that we MUST revert WoW (or features) back to the "golden years" to "save" it.

Yeah, those are the worst and most annoying IMO.
09/17/2015 03:51 PMPosted by Bissafiyah

Haha nice reference to that other topic.

Actually I didn't even know about that other one >.<

Wow.

Because you exactly repeated the words of the title
LFR threads of any kind.

Pathfinder is too hard threads.

Threads that have absolutely nothing to do with WoW.

Flying threads of any kind.
Using very selective and real life issues as bait for eliciting a response from players. Some of this stuff hits hard to home, stop using it as a joke, please.
Oh yeah, some more:

Posts that discount the experiences of other players, and try to hold a single viewpoint up as the only correct way to think/play a frikkin videogame.

Posts that try and justify limiting access (note: I say "access", not "rewards") and/or insane requirements as some sort of "making the game better / more social" effort.

Posts that glorify trash talk, rudeness, petty greed, or other venal behavior.

Posts that trash other types of players, simply for liking something different.

Posts that stereotype people based on faulty assumptions and rhetoric (e.g. "all hardcore raiders are elitist sticky neckbeards", or "all casuals are scrubs who are bad and should feel bad", or "low dps/heals/ / iffy tanking means you fail at life and should die" etc etc etc...).

Posts that reek of entitlement and a "give me everything for nothing" attitude, and also, conversely, posts that drip with arrogance and "you are not good enough, you will never be good enough, to play in MY litterbox" elitism.

Posts that jump to pitchforks and torches judgement and condemnation based on nothing more than a vague and half-heard rumor.

Official posts from official sources that contradict previous posts from official sources, with no explanation given.

Basically any post that exemplifies a behavior and/or mindset that out in the real world would be the mark of an antisocial, antagonistic, and utter blithering idiot, but, somehow, is accepted as "normal", and often even praised here.

Annnnddd.... sadly, I think I've just summed up about 95% of this forum.
/sigh

I just made myself sad. Again.
Any topic that results with me being smacked with a stick, which is pretty much all of them these days.
The remove emfh threads.
Mosquitoes.
Topics with posters telling very personal facts about their lives. This isn't the place for it and it's just plain awkward.
09/17/2015 04:19 PMPosted by Deadhorse
Any topic that results with me being smacked with a stick, which is pretty much all of them these days.

Did you create that character just to reply to this thread?
09/17/2015 04:42 PMPosted by Tiddleywinks
09/17/2015 04:19 PMPosted by Deadhorse

Did you create that character just to reply to this thread?

It is amusing..
"This horrible thing should exist because people should be able to play however they want, who cares if it really sucks and a lot of people hate it".

TL;DR

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/85/ea/8c/85ea8cb8b88b753985536075ef528975.jpg
Flying topics. Proving Ground topics. And topics defending LFR.
The ones where they want to get rid of something because they don't like it.
Pathfinder crying threads
No Fly No Legion threads
I Quit threads
WoW is dying threads
Those wanting things free threads
09/17/2015 02:41 PMPosted by Ebrike
Titles With A Capital Letter For Every Word.

That is How You Make a Proper Title.
<Enter any class> needs buffs!
"I went afk in LFG and my group kicked me wtf"
Stop afking in group content. If you have to leave for an unknown amount of time, people who made the time to do the content aren't going to cater their time to you.
and
"Horde isn't winning 70% of BGs anymore. This is an outrage!"
I'd feel worse for you now, if you hadn't been such incredibly sore winners since vanilla. Sore winners in the past, sore losers now.
Lets see:

1. Flying topics
2. LFR should be removed
3. Proving grounds is too difficult
4. Legion will suck
5. I'm quitting WoW or have quit WoW (Check recent activity and played 12 minutes prior)
6. Troll threads masked like real complaints or whining, trying to be slick, funny and interesting.
Any thread that begins with the person saying that they've been playing since Vanilla, as if that makes what they're about to say more credible.