Costco Pizza

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
18" Pepperoni for $9.95

Tastes delicious, lasts me for many meals, and pretty economical.

Anyone enjoy this?
I went to lunch with a coworker and watched him dunk his in ranch dressing....decadence, you have a new king.
If you keep walking back and forth the sample lady enough times, it's free.
I like the Chicken Bake and the Churro.

I realize that I'm betraying my namesake by saying that...but I'm more than pizza...I'm a Costco connoisseur
I do enjoy the Chicken Bake as well, but I think the sauce, the amount of cheese, and pepperoni is done right. Therefore I find it to be the food court king at Costco.
I used to eat frozen pizza almost exclusively.

As I've gotten older I've grown an appreciation for things I never liked as a kid.

My favorite dish I eat probably three or four times a week is a garden salad with chicken and a little french dressing. Tomatoes I never liked as a kid. I love them now.
Yup. Best deals anywhere!
09/17/2015 07:41 PMPosted by Tsukushi
18" Pepperoni for $9.95

You know it's not real right?
09/17/2015 07:45 PMPosted by Orcranga
I used to eat frozen pizza almost exclusively.

As I've gotten older I've grown an appreciation for things I never liked as a kid.

My favorite dish I eat probably three or four times a week is a garden salad with chicken and a little french dressing. Tomatoes I never liked as a kid. I love them now.

Salad, so good. So good for your digestion, too.
I always get a huge Pepperoni Pizza slice, Soda, and a Churro everytime I go to a Costco. best part is the price, all that food and drink for 3 bucks and some change.
I haven't had good pizza since we moved from Chicago to Tennessee..
We don't have a Costco here..So pretty much Digiorno pizza here from Krogers..
It's actually better than the pizza places i've found around here..
Because in my part of Tennessee, people think Dominos is pizza..
That's how I made it through college.
09/17/2015 07:53 PMPosted by Ikilledstuff
That's how I made it through college.

^^^ I'm in college right now and this is so true
Hot dog and drink combo is amazing. So cheap!
09/17/2015 07:59 PMPosted by Gaahr
Hot dog and drink combo is amazing. So cheap!

one fiddy
I rather get a Aludi's pizza 16 inch pizza for half that price.
Ben Stiller, bring costco to aus, i have never seen a pizza as big as 18". sounds like a challenge!
09/17/2015 07:52 PMPosted by Ceka
I haven't had good pizza since we moved from Chicago to Tennessee..
We don't have a Costco here..So pretty much Digiorno pizza here from Krogers..
It's actually better than the pizza places i've found around here..
Because in my part of Tennessee, people think Dominos is pizza..

You just live in the wrong part of TN. Lot's of good NY style pizza to be had in the Nashville area. I will admit that noone tries Chicago deep dish here.
09/17/2015 07:44 PMPosted by Pizza
I like the Chicken Bake and the Churro.

[/quote]
I don't know about the Chicken Bake, the one time we tried it, it was just too dry (maybe it was just a fluke...I might give it another chance at some point).

Love their pizza but usually don't buy it to bake at home; just buy an occasional slice at the food court.

The churro is excellent...but only if it's hot and fresh. If it's been sitting under the heat lamp for an hour, it's just meh.
If you're eating it for multiple meals, get the combo man, get some veggies in you.