True confessions

General Discussion
Sometimes I make pvp/ganking threads just to get a reaction from the good people of GD.
I fragment farmed in Ashran on every single horde char I have to get geared. I did nothing to contribute.
I'm a bit of a hypocrite...a long while back I gave my friend a port to ancient Dalaran and killed him. He legitimately got mad at me and I laughed. Months later he hunts me down on his alliance and ganks me. I got mad at him.
09/17/2015 12:58 PMPosted by Valados
I'm a bit of a hypocrite...a long while back I gave my friend a port to ancient Dalaran and killed him. He legitimately got mad at me and I laughed. Months later he hunts me down on his alliance and ganks me. I got mad at him.

10/10 would read again.

I don't sin so I have nothing to confess.

/halo
OKAY OKAY I'll admit it...

I went out on a date with an Orc once.
I don't like not having friends but I'm scared of socializing.

I'm scared of people.
when tanking raids, I will taunt when the time is right

if the co tank taunts back, I give him a few more stacks until it seems like he is at his limit.

If he taunts back again, I let him tank until he has so many stacks that he will be one !@#$ and die. Unless he begs me to taunt, I will let him die and not feel bad about it at all. Especially if he is less geared than me. No reason an item level 680 tank should be taking stupid high debuff stacks like they can handle it.
(hushed voice)

I ....

(checks over shoulder to make sure no one is around)

enjoy ....

(double-checks)

playing WoW.
I enjoy pvp but I'm still terrible at it.

I keyboard turned and clicked for WAY longer than I'd like to admit.
09/17/2015 01:07 PMPosted by Dehllazyeye
(hushed voice)

I ....

(checks over shoulder to make sure no one is around)

enjoy ....

(double-checks)

playing WoW.

That's disgusting...
Pulls blankets close to face, dims lights, I see dead servers.
It wasn't a fart...

I do like to start heated debates about physics, religion, and politics (in trade chat) just to see some of the funny comments that people make...
Sometimes, I just follow people around while stealthed.
Sometimes I intentionally say things that are both paradoxical and true, just to force people to actually think about something instead of just entrenching what they already believe.
I hate space goats and have a general distaste for hunters.

My space goat hunter is now lv 69...
09/17/2015 01:35 PMPosted by Snowfox
Sometimes I intentionally say things that are both paradoxical and true, just to force people to actually think about something instead of just entrenching what they already believe.

And often it works, I'll give you credit for that. You have a way with words I can appreciate.

~~~

Confession: I once had a 39 twink (Human Female Mage) with an alt coded name so complex I don't even remember it. I remember the base name was Msoneshot and looked something like Msøñëshôt, but I cant exactly remember. She lived up to the name, btw.

EDIT:

09/17/2015 01:43 PMPosted by Karalyn
I hate space goats and have a general distaste for hunters.

My space goat hunter is now lv 69...

^^LOL
09/17/2015 01:35 PMPosted by Snowfox

And often it works, I'll give you credit for that. You have a way with words I can appreciate.

Well, sometimes works.

Sometimes it makes enemies of people who don't want to second-guess their beliefs.
Honestly I won't heal rogues when they do dumb stuff in pve.

And every time I see a hunter's pet growl I think "this guy must be the king of a certain South American country that will remain nameless in this internal monologue of mine".
I used to /who lowbie Nelfs in BC whisper them and offer them a summon to Hyjal (the instance.)

They would say that they couldn't enter that zone, so I told them they could. And me and four other locks would sit there and continuously summon them into the bottom of the Well of Eternity before they put the debuff on it that prevented magic use in it. They would of course drown as we all had underwater breathing up.
I've afk'd in LFR a couple times before.

I once ported someone to Ancient Dalaran after they tipped me 200g for a Dalaran portal.

Sometimes I'd MD people in LFR who were being jerks and blame them for pulling.
I am the spelling and grammar police.
I dont resto because i like to heal people. I just know how angry resto makes people. :]

I write rude and condescending dnd messages when playing unguilded lowbies.

I can't play unless my mounts and minis match my xmogs. All of them. Every character must match. :X