"WoD was bad"

General Discussion
Ok ok we get it. Stop beating the dead horse.
Not until I have extracted the experience I was promised
Well, the next expansion is in development right now so I think it's still important to get that message across to Blizzard so they don't screw up again.
No.

I am going to continue to give feedback until Blizzard changes things in WoD, or Legion comes out and doesn't make the same mistakes WoD has.

And no, 'we' don't get it. Blizzard themselves have said numerous times that they are happy with how WoD turned out.
*waits for the level 1 undead forum warrior deadhorse to show up*
It's bad but honestly it's not quite as horrid as everyone says. There's the dailies in Tanaan to do. I enjoy them. I enjoy gathering garrison resources and rerolling followers to try to make them perfect. It's not much but it's something.

I'm scared to death of Legion.
You might want to avoid the forums because common sense says people are going to complain until the game becomes more enjoyable.

If you're sticking it out until Legion you're in for a long, hard ride.

Btw, WoD was bad
Dead horse > WoD
I like WoD.
09/16/2015 03:55 PMPosted by Adelphie
Well, the next expansion is in development right now so I think it's still important to get that message across to Blizzard so they don't screw up again.

This.

And, you can get that title off the past tense. WoD is bad.
No. Blizzard needs to understand that there are problems and points of contention. The game will never improve if we don't speak up.
I would ride the dead horse instead, if it would freakin' drop.

*shakes fist at Attumen the Huntsman*
09/16/2015 04:04 PMPosted by Tovi
09/16/2015 04:03 PMPosted by Caissam

We should do the same to you then. Maby add some t bagging for good measure.

You're creepy.

Report his post for threats of violence.

Even if he was speaking figuratively, that was entirely unacceptable and a ToS violation.
09/16/2015 04:08 PMPosted by Amaer

You're creepy.

Report his post for threats of violence.

Even if he was speaking figuratively, that was entirely unacceptable and a ToS violation.

Looks like someone already did.
09/16/2015 04:02 PMPosted by Baatuus
I like WoD.

That's the realization people should make. No matter what the subject matter, there is always a fan of it and the internet allows them to get in touch with each other.

No matter the subject matter.

Let that sink in.
09/16/2015 04:03 PMPosted by Caissam

We should do the same to you then. Maby add some t bagging for good measure.

You're creepy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sK7pSZNk_Q&t=1m50s
09/16/2015 04:09 PMPosted by Rubedo
09/16/2015 04:02 PMPosted by Baatuus
I like WoD.

That's the realization people should make. No matter what the subject matter, there is always a fan of it and the internet allows them to get in touch with each other.

No matter the subject matter.

Let that sink in.

Are you saying my admiration for mustard gas in world war one is wrong?