Which race smells the manliest?

General Discussion
Taurens followed by Orcs and Dwarves
09/20/2015 08:06 PMPosted by Lemegeton
Taurens followed by Orcs and Dwarves

But what makes Tauren smell manly? Don't get me wrong, they do have a well deserved reputation for smelling delicious when barbecued... But unlike dwarves, they are well known for liking fresh open air and herbal remedies, neither of which traditionally produce the scent of manliness. Manliness has to ferment, like a strong brew, in a dank, dark place, like Ironforge. One would think the plateaus of Thunder Bluff are ill suited.
Blood elfs <3 dat booty
Troll Mojo probably smells pretty manly.

Orcs because testosterone=manly smell.

Tauren because huge and probably has...equipment that gives off a manly aroma.

Night elves because they are actually pretty rugged and don't shower much.
Dwarves and Tauren
Well obviously the definition of manliness is going to vary from person to person..

I would same gnomes, actually... because manliness isn't a physical trait in the end, it's a mental trait. Consider all that gnomes accomplish, relative to their size. Amazing engineering feats, tanking the most vile monsters with the best of any other race. If you scaled a gnome up to the size of a tauren, that gnome would crush all enemies before it.
Worgen. Especially on a rainy day.
Which race uses Old Spice the most? Once you find the answer, you'll know which race smells the most like a man. (Hint: It won't be blood elves. They all smell like a lady.)
gnomes

my body is ready to spread my gnomly smell
09/20/2015 08:03 PMPosted by Sythi
Female Dwarves.

Bad Mage. Bad, bad, bad human mage.
Orcs, Dwarves, and Trolls probably.
Which race smells the manliest?

Well it's the manliest race of course! Blood Elves!

Blood Elves smell the manliest because the male Blood Elf is the most manly man in the game. Usually clean shaven, has a nice mane of hair, bathes early and often, drinks wine, eats their veggies, cuts back on the greasy meat, doesn't sweat despite doing heavy duty work, and is clearly the kind of man every woman wants.

Now races like Tauren, Orcs, Dwarfs, Pandaren, Worgen, Draenei, and Humans all smell horrible and very unmanly because everyone knows that large muscles, beards, drinking of beer, eating crappy pork products, not bathing enough, excessive body hair, not eating your green vegetables, and sweating is just flat out disgusting and something nobody wants to be around.

Of course, isn't it funny how the Blood Elf male looks more like a real life human male than an elf?
09/20/2015 09:06 PMPosted by Snowfox
Well obviously the definition of manliness is going to vary from person to person..

I would same gnomes, actually... because manliness isn't a physical trait in the end, it's a mental trait. Consider all that gnomes accomplish, relative to their size. Amazing engineering feats, tanking the most vile monsters with the best of any other race. If you scaled a gnome up to the size of a tauren, that gnome would crush all enemies before it.

This logic is interesting. I may need to re-evaluate gnomes. I must admit, there is a vague but still very manly hint of engine grease and ozone underneath the scent of stale cheese.
I'm going to go with Worgen. I'm sure they have a better sense of smell than any other race, therefore they're going to naturally smell all the manliest smells.
All races (well maybe except Forsaken) can smell Male Blood Elves, so all race can smell the manliest.
09/20/2015 09:38 PMPosted by Althamacnar
everyone knows that large muscles, beards, drinking of beer, eating crappy pork products, not bathing enough, excessive body hair, not eating your green vegetables, and sweating is just flat out disgusting and something nobody wants to be around.

You'll be hearing from the dwarven anti-defamation league shortly.

As will anyone who makes a joke about me using the word "shortly".
I'd say, if you've noticed any odor emanating from any in-game character, you either have a gaming system with an extremely advanced UI or your doctor needs to adjust your meds.
'ello ladies. Lookit your mon. Now be lookin' at me. Now back to ya mon, now back to me. Sadly, he no be me. But with Old Hex, he could be smellin' like me.

I be on a raptor.
Gnomes are always the answer. Unless the question is who do we punt, then the answer is Tauren.
09/20/2015 07:32 PMPosted by Raptorkomand
Did you know that body hair exists to trap pheromones, which can be found in your sweat?

So, a bald guy who uses Axe® brand products probably mains a belf priest.