Tbagging should be a supencion

General Discussion
09/21/2015 08:07 PMPosted by Niah
09/21/2015 08:05 PMPosted by Sgthulka
I had 3 tacos for dinner.

And you did not offer to me? :O

I got tacos! I'll let you eat mine if you let me have yours.
/sit
I loath and detest tea-bagging.

However nothing "rude" is shown - in fact there's no reason to believe characters in this game even have "naughty bits" - and some people seem to find it fun. I'd rather put up with something harmless I dislike than remove someone else's fun.

/jealous

I didn't have dinner as I came home from dialysis treatment at about 5 PM and pretty much went straight to bed.
09/21/2015 09:28 PMPosted by Jim

I always found tacos very messy to eat. The outer shell thing tends to break and you drop a lot of filling on your plate. Still, the flavours are really nice and they're kind of entertaining to make and share with friends. The go well with beer too.

Hang on, what was this topic about? Making tea? You should use loose leaf, the bags are just full of floor sweepings and rubbish.

Soft tacos, good sir.
While getting ganked isn't exactly fun, I find the T-bag treatment less vulgar and offensive than getting /spit on.

Sometimes watching how they do it so fast and repeatedly is even kinda hilarious & makes me laugh I almost forgive them for ganking me.
"There are a lot of children that play this game."

That explains it then.
The day I cant shove my balls into the mouth of a slain enemy is the day I quit this game for good.
09/21/2015 07:56 PMPosted by Tpall
Tbagging is a vulgar sexual gesture. There are a lot of children that play this game and Tbagging should be an actionable offense.

Blizzard announced that we are now releasing new server called PvE Rated EC (early childhood)

we are proud to anounce that you will be in a bubble and people will not be able to come within 3 yards of your character

we have removed any emotes and chat so people will not be offended.

we have now put lots and lots of armor on every character to not show skin.

we put robes on all animals/monster on game to hide their nakedness.

we removed combat and replaced it with petting, feeding, helping their scraped knee, giving them cootie shots and more!

and we have something special planned for the next expansion...

COMMING NEXT YEAR - FEMINIST SERVER (• ε •)
Also, to correct the thread, the female version of Tbagging is known as Muff mopping.
Tbagging is a vulgar sexual gesture. There are a lot of children that play this game and Tbagging should be an actionable offense.

That makes sense in theory, but in practice it's only children (and Gators) who possess the poor social skills and lack of consideration to T-Bag in the first place.

It's like Manhunt saying "Kids shouldn't be playing this" but nobody other than kids are into that sort of game.
09/21/2015 11:34 PMPosted by Xialla
O.O

Um...how is it vulgar when all our little cartoon characters are fully clothed? Or well, at least have underwear.

What about druids, though? Cats and bears and moonkin can teabag people the way God intended.
09/22/2015 02:34 AMPosted by Poisonz
Blizzard announced that we are now releasing new server called PvE Rated EC (early childhood)

I think Blizzard should name this new server type PCPvE.
Typical "i'm Offended" Ruin everything cause i say so post this needs to stop people need grow a pair an take the !@#$%^ out and stop getting bent out of shape and learn to let it go and move on can't change other people and it's going to happen.
I can't help but read that as "sa-pen-sea-ownnn"

Secondly, nothing so drastic would be necessary. Maybe a nerf to Tauren though.

Thirdly.. do gnomes need a step stool?
And yet this isn't a Hooves thread.

Weird.
There are a lot of children that play this game and Tbagging should be an actionable offense.

Who do you think is doing the Tbagging?
*Walks In* ::: Tbags the Op ::: *Walks out *
09/22/2015 02:36 AMPosted by Neiro
Also, to correct the thread, the female version of Tbagging is known as Muff mopping.

I thought it was clam dipping....

I'll take getting tbagged over getting /sorry and / hug. You know what you did you jerk, you're not sorry and I don't want your sarcastic hug. Go jump in fire you gankers who /hug.