Zoning into *old* LFR?

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
My mage has the LFR color of Akolik's Acid-Soaked Robes and the matching shoulders, which I adore..... However, I never managed to get the gloves for the set. Is it possible for a lv100 to zone into a MoP LFR? If yes, how do you do it? If no, is there somewhere else I can get the gloves?

The transmog-o-holic in me thanks anyone who can answer. ^_^
Go to the Seat of Knowledge in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms (above the entrance to Mogu'shan). You will find Storytellers there that will let you solo queue for the old LFR's
09/22/2015 12:57 PMPosted by Takezo
Go to the Seat of Knowledge in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms (above the entrance to Mogu'shan). You will find Storytellers there that will let you solo queue for the old LFR's

Indeed. There are also NPC's that will allow you to redo the older scenarios and dungeons.

God luck on the drop, Turandotte.

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

How's my driving? Click me.
Woot! *^_^* Sounds like all I need now is more bagspace. :3
I believe this is limited to MoP content - not anything else. There are Pandaren Lorewalkers standing in the Seat of Knowledge that give you access to the various MoP instances - scenarios, lfr, etc.

Has the option been added to go back into earlier versions of LFR - such as Dragon Soul?
The NPC outside the Dragon Soul portal gives access to the LFR version.
09/22/2015 01:09 PMPosted by Vrakthris
God luck on the drop, Turandotte.

Wish I got GOD luck!
Hey,

Can we ever have LFR modes go to old school loot rules?
There some really nice models you can only get as SPEC