I want to play a cat girl

General Discussion
1 2 3 8 Next
You heard me. I want to play a pretty, sexy, tail-sashaying cat-chick. That other game offers me such opportunities... so why in a world of anthropomorphic cows and bears and dogs can't I be a cat girl? You know, secretly, that like half the people here would play one, right? It'd instantly be the most popular race ever.

So... yeah. Make it happen.
There's cat people for FFXIV and WS, we don't need cat people here too especially since we already have Blood Elves which are the same type of people to play cat people in the first place
One game being dominated by overly-sexy catgrills is more than enough for the universe.
Gnomes are better.
You and your Khajiit dreams should go... Elsweyr.
09/28/2015 12:01 AMPosted by Morgam
One game being dominated by overly-sexy catgrills is more than enough for the universe.

Incorrect. The proper response is: 'you can never have enough cat girls.'

Ever.
I love that the internet will not agree on if that is called a "neko" or not.
Elves are basically cat girls anyway. All you need is one of those tail toys.
09/28/2015 12:03 AMPosted by Snowfox
It's probably Neko-Senpai

You can never be sure if "cat" in another language can refer to a half-cat, half-human species, but when you add senpai to the end of it there's probably a 101% chance that it is a half-cat, half-human.
It's possible that my cat girl desires *could* be sated by a prosthetic set of ears and tail...
09/28/2015 12:07 AMPosted by Larissah
It's possible that my cat girl desires *could* be sated by a prosthetic set of ears and tail...
http://www.amazon.com/Leegoal-Crystal-Pearl-Child-Silver/dp/B00C4R3HV6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1443424048&sr=8-2&keywords=cat+ears

Have fun
09/28/2015 12:05 AMPosted by Gabbie

You can never be sure if "cat" in another language can refer to a half-cat, half-human species, but when you add senpai to the end of it there's probably a 101% chance that it is a half-cat, half-human.

Well I'm only vaguely clear on the difference between were-cats and nekos, and I'm sure that rhakshasha are not actually cat related.. and that the egyptian cat-head gods were more symbolic... but I'm still unclear on the term 'tsundere neko', because aren't all cats always tsundere? Perhaps I'm not up on the latest scientific literature though.
I don't think female Saberon would be very sexy or sassy

"overly sexy"
they have absolutely no butt though, Asians like little boy bodies + vag
09/28/2015 12:05 AMPosted by Gabbie

Or that's a horrific mangling of the Japanese language, as "-senpai" is an honorific given to an older or senior student (either in school or any school or discipline) or otherwise senior member of the same organization (though not a teacher) as yourself.

Whichever the case may be.
09/28/2015 12:07 AMPosted by Snowfox
<span class="truncated">...</span>It's probably Neko-Senpai

Well I'm only vaguely clear on the difference between were-cats and nekos, and I'm sure that rhakshasha are not actually cat related.. and that the egyptian cat-head gods were more symbolic... but I'm still unclear on the term 'tsundere neko', because aren't all cats always tsundere? Perhaps I'm not up on the latest scientific literature though.
Perhaps a subreddit featuring fedoras and infinite knowledge on the matter?

09/28/2015 12:09 AMPosted by Feylanna
Or that's a horrific mangling of the Japanese language, as "-senpai" is an honorific given to an older or senior student (either in school or any school or discipline) or otherwise senior member of the same organization (though not a teacher) as yourself.
All languages are mangled on the internet
09/28/2015 12:08 AMPosted by Argrin
I don't think female Saberon would be very sexy or sassy

I assume we've seen female Saberon. Saberon probably don't have gender distinction.
09/28/2015 12:07 AMPosted by Snowfox

https://www.reddit.com/r/tsunderesharks you should try this subreddit out
09/28/2015 12:07 AMPosted by Larissah

like this?

http://imgur.com/gallery/2QX3c9w
09/28/2015 12:09 AMPosted by Omînous

"overly sexy"
they have absolutely no butt though, Asians like little boy bodies + vag

The cat girls in FFXIV have disappointingly small chests. The slider tops out about 3 bra sizes too soon.