Good Ally raid guilds.

Bleeding Hollow
Im looking to move to a server that has a good mix of pve and pvp an the east coast. Im currently on a pst server and its hard to make raids so late. I know BH is known for its Horde but i was just wondering if there were any good Ally guilds that raid as well as pvp. I dont want a giild that has taken since launch of 6.2 to down normal. I dont want to go horde but it seems like its the best option tho. Thanks everyone.
With regard to PVE horde is your only option. The alliance of this server don't really PVE. Mainly PVP focused guilds on ally side. Good luck.
Thank you for the response. I guess now it either comes down to finding a new home or move to Horde.
<who are you talkin to> is currently 3/12 normal hfc if you're interested message a raiding officer in game.
<who are you talkin to> is currently 3/12 normal hfc if you're interested message a raiding officer in game.

What are your raid times? Thinking of starting my own raid. I had to drop out mythic guild due raid times and guild master was an !@#. Thinking of something small like a 2 day/week ahead of the curve raid. I transfered here looking to be more casual and to pvp.
The only thing Alliance raids are Volmar, Warspear and the road leading to HFC.
Go horde if you want to raid on this server. Otherwise there are some strong Alliance servers with good raiding guilds. Stormrage is one of them and east coast too.