Zandalari Trolls

General Discussion
I am a HUGE fan of the Zandalari Trolls, mainly because of their appearance, but also because of their lore as being the pinnacle of Troll society. I was wondering what do you think the chances are of the Zandalari Trolls being available as a playable race? This complicates things i know. We alrdy have Trolls in the Horde. I have been reluctant to play most Horde races simply because i don't get a sense of pride in the character i see. They all have a very lowly appearance, hunched over and neanderthal, and it doesn't do gear they're wearing justice at all. Then every Orc pic i see, i see this tall proud warrior. Orcs that stand upright would be amazing, but atm i'm REALLY into the Zandalari Trolls, just based on lore and aesthetics.
They're buddies with the Mogu now. Don't think they'd be a good fit.
World of Warcraft: The Rise of the Zandalari, Take Two!
Well, it's an unwritten rule that every other expansion has to have one raid that focuses entirely on trolls even though players always express disdain for them.

I'm sure Legion will find a way to shoehorn them in.
10/04/2015 03:34 PMPosted by Rotrude
Well, it's an unwritten rule that every other expansion has to have one raid that focuses entirely on trolls even though players always express disdain for them.

I'm sure Legion will find a way to shoehorn them in.

Some trolls seeing Vol'Jin's new power are attempting to defect to the horde, other trolls are displeased. Civil war erupts in almost all troll nations (including Zandalar) and the heros of azeroth rush to the all "new" Zul'Aman and Zul'Garub to aide the defectors.
Also introducing the new Zandalar raid! The Zandalari defectors have much to offer to Azeroth. The hero's of the horde and alliance aide one of two Zandalari splinter groups in stealing valuable Zandalari artifacts (or secrets) ((or secret artifacts *pause for collective gasp*)).