Did some eu players get DQ'd?

Arenas
I'm hearing pojke got dq'ed but i'm assuming that's just people talking crap, pls confirm
EDIT: Nvm, forget everything I said; I have no idea what's going on
2 teams got DQ
Pojke/zunni/nolifer
xonika/froffsy/livin

pojke's team got dqued DURING their game
xonikas team didnt even play

"Thanks for the support and I understand people dnt care but for the sake of the people that do, I can explain. I arrive in prague and have 1 of the greatest times of my life meeting the people I met and just having a great day. That night I check my email and find I got 72 ban only along with my gf gettin a warning on her account altough we've lived together for over a year ive never logged my new acc (1 I set up specifically for qualifiers which was completely clean and passed all 2 pre checks before the qualifiers, about a week ago my dad came over to visit from ireland, staying for 3 days in my room where my pc is, he slept quite early and ofc I was bored with my gf currently being on a nightshift so I logged my acc on her pc) as of recent blizzard has a new system which tracks pc id of some sort instead of the standard ip address ( which is why boosters who use proxies got banned before the qualifer/during the checks eg. Gelubabas team. I showed the email I got to multiple esl admins/rederees and multiple blizz staff who I asked for a contact number because I didnt have time to sort this via ticket, despite my worry every assured me that this happens sometimes and should be fine, not to worry. After practicing for 3hours this morning I was confident we would place atleast top 3 after being very successful in wargames. 5mins before the opening game I arrive with my fresh banana and nice cold water. I get told by some guy im dq and I cant play, I question him and many others and so did every other team(excluding pjke and cavys team who were starting their match. After 20mins and appearntly triple checking with blizzard, im dq and have to leave the premises. I assure you, I and many others did all we could to find out the reason of my "bad standing" account. I asked many blizz staff for a contact number to atleast explain/ask them to check location/ip etc, I was told to ask x guy who sent me to y guy and so on. Lagyna and I left after we figured no1 cares and it was too late to get un-dq considering other games had been played. Its hard to read over and check everything on my !@#$ phone so excuse the grammar and I dnt expect any reply and will ignore most arrogant and idiotic comments coz believe it or not ima go have some fun in this sick weather and beautiful city. Thanks to every1 for the support and the guys ive spent the amazing players ive met in the last days. "
-Xonkia
source: http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/327078-what-a-joke-joke-joke-of-a-company/
Dude... is blizz trying to tank their own game at this point?
what the fwuak wow lol?
No one can stop kubzy now
what was pojke's for?
10/03/2015 07:42 AMPosted by Dillypoo
No one can stop kubzy now

literally
10/03/2015 07:46 AMPosted by Nyz
what was pojke's for?

nolifer got DQ'd for account sharing and pojke/zunni didnt want to play without him or something like that
10/03/2015 07:46 AMPosted by Nyz
what was pojke's for?

Nolifer account sharing, then the rest of the team just dropped out of the tourny, apparently. Nolifer's team played 1 game (not a series) against Solari Yellow I think it was, then there was like, an hour of downtime, came back and they'd moved on to another series without a word about it.
10/03/2015 07:49 AMPosted by Vhaz
pojke/zunni didnt want to play without him

Yeah well i mean spriest/rogue/x.....lol
blizz pays for their plane trip/hotel/limo all that then bans them 5 mins before the game lmao wow
10/03/2015 07:51 AMPosted by Passmeby
10/03/2015 07:49 AMPosted by Vhaz
pojke/zunni didnt want to play without him

Yeah well i mean spriest/rogue/x.....lol

owlplay?
"How is it even possible to be this unprofessional, this tournament is just a big joke. Sad for the E-sport community. Banning Pojke/xonikas Team, for account sharing at the days of FINAL is just bull"

Kappa
Back from my 600 seconds timeout: How is it even possible to be this unprofessional, this tournament is just a big joke. Sad for the E-sport community. Banning Pojke/xonikas Team, for account sharing at the days of FINAL is just bull.
10/03/2015 08:44 AMPosted by Anthonyone
I mean at this point it's just impressive just how badly the EU regionals have been !@#$ed by DQ's

The games aren't even that great either, I was expecting much better gameplay but at this point US had a much better set of matches compared.
10/03/2015 08:49 AMPosted by Toonwarrior
10/03/2015 08:44 AMPosted by Anthonyone
I mean at this point it's just impressive just how badly the EU regionals have been !@#$ed by DQ's

The games aren't even that great either, I was expecting much better gameplay but at this point US had a much better set of matches compared.

Can't speak for the other games, but Solari Black was Xonika's team and none of their 3 dps were very experienced playing healer, so they kind of just yolo'd it. Infernion tried HPal in an earlier series and died in the first 30 seconds of both games. Froffsy tried Druid in that series and it kinda worked but not really.
WoD wasn't !@#$ enough to fully kill the pvp community so blizzard is actively trying to kill it themselves now.

Soon only keyboard turning RPers and dragon slayers will remain.

After we are gone Mythic/heroic raiders will be next.