WTS Cuergo's Gold 500k

Bleeding Hollow
http://www.wowhead.com/item=9360/cuergos-gold

Last one confirmed in existence on Bleeding Hollow.

Contact me either here or in-game.
Last one on the server? North America? How did you manage to confirm it?
All I mean by that is that I don't know of any others that still exist.
500k rofl
I apologize if you are too poor for this, this is marketed towards high rollers.

http://thechive.com/2015/08/10/the-most-expensive-alcohol-people-actually-spend-their-money-on-10-photos/
11 on US server AHs atm. Avg. price 43k.

I m a high rolla, I'm even high right now.
10/08/2015 08:10 AMPosted by Blom
Last one confirmed in existence

10/08/2015 08:34 AMPosted by Blom
All I mean by that is that I don't know of any others that still exist

and didn't even check undermine journal to "confirm".
get out blom
confirmed would rather drink box o wine
Ok sorry last one on Bleeding Hollow, one of a dozen known in existence.
it would be cheaper to just transfer to a different server, buy it and then transfer back to bh to be completely honest (taking into account the cost of $50 worth of gold)
Maybe, assuming I'm not willing to haggle, I didn't expect anyone to buy it at the listed price.
10/08/2015 04:17 PMPosted by Blom
Maybe, assuming I'm not willing to haggle, I didn't expect anyone to buy it at the listed price.

The problem is, if it was an item _needed_ to complete something, you could find somebody who would be willing. (example: The vanilla cooking recipe/rare enchanting recipe, etc).

But it's just an item that "happened" to get purged when Cataclysm dropped. Doesn't deem being worth 500k lol.
Meh nothing that was purged in cataclysm is needed, it's just for collectors.

If anyone has any cata-purged items they want to sell I buy also.
its a ingame beverage who would buy this?
honestly just curious?
People that collect items that have been removed from game, it's an extremely small market but it's out there.
10/08/2015 04:50 PMPosted by Péppérs
its a ingame beverage who would buy this?
honestly just curious?

There is a market, people enjoy collectors/grandfathered items. Problem is, this specific item doesn't really "do" anything.

Completionists will pay an absurd amount of money for specific Cooking / Enchanting / Alchemy etc. Recipes because it their profession "complete".

With an item like this, you used to need it for an Achievement, but the achievement removed the requirement years ago, so makes this item virtually useless.

So yea, there is a small market, but on Bleeding Hollow it might be insanely hard to find.

If you do end up selling it, post the price you got for it as well. Thanks.
Just sold mine for 1 million k gold. Guy I soldt it 2 said he accidentilly drank it. told him to rip in peps kid.
The 500k price posted in thread title is just to get your attention, if anyone is actually interested in this let me know I'm willing to haggle with any serious buyers.

I also have a http://www.wowhead.com/item=12845/medallion-of-faith I will sell for 1 billion gold but buy it now and I will sell it to you for the low low price of 1 million.