Bored of hunter, what DPS class should I try?

General Discussion
I have been playing MM forever and I want to try something new. I have a rogue, mage, paladin, druid and priest, all 100 but I haven't put much time into any of those. This is for raiding btw
hunter
Warlock of course.

We got cool stuff going on.
Fury warrior.

I am in no way biased, I promise.
I second the vote for warlock. Through buffs and nerfs, she is still my favorite to play.
They all play so differently it's really a matter of what do you want to play? Prefer range? That narrows it to mage (fires always fun), shadow priest... meh, balance druid? Dunno I haven't played boomkin in years.
I'm a mage, sooooo

Pally
Hunters get boring very quick despite being good dps. I personally find casters to be the most fun. My main was a priest in WotLK and I did a few raids as shadow. Shadow was good then though and it has been quite sucky for awhile now. It seems to be getting better now though.
Shadow Priest

PREPARE TO BE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED!
10/06/2015 09:05 PMPosted by Leó
Shadow Priest

PREPARE TO BE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED!

I like shadow priest. Well, I did in MOP, the talents for instant mind spikes and mind blasts where fun at times... Dot everyone up and turn into a shadow priesty machine gun (rng willing...)
warlock I rather enjoy(I use the absorb pet talent btw), all those curses and dots can feel the enemy suffer for there sins slowly.
I have all of those and find them all fun, but rogue and mage are two of my favorites.

Have you considered switching roles? I enjoy healing, and tanking can be an eye opener (though you probably won't be tanking raids very soon).
DUDE MELEE HUNTER IN LEGION

MY BODY IS READY
Demo warlock, enhancement sham, ret pally
DK.
10/06/2015 09:59 PMPosted by Laserpickles

MY BODY IS READY

I hope your body is ready too.

I shouldn't have to waste precious time seasoning you when I could be spending time kiting you.
10/06/2015 10:46 PMPosted by Azhu
10/06/2015 09:59 PMPosted by Laserpickles

MY BODY IS READY

I hope your body is ready too.

I shouldn't have to waste precious time seasoning you when I could be spending time kiting you.

Typical Horde, plenty of emo packed into a humorless post.
I've been trying out a rogue and they're lots of fun.
10/06/2015 08:41 PMPosted by Blakebone
Warlock of course.

We got cool stuff going on.

There is really only one class in this game that matters