You're a raid boss

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
The Bribe:
Phase one 100 percent life, "um it's all a huge mistake if you guys leave I give ya hundred gold and my and a fancy top hat"
-player gets 120 gold and a transmog if leaves the area.

The Hide N' go Seger,
Phase two 75 "Ah well Um, I want to stay but I got greet guest for tea!!" "ah they're here now"

-Summons one of 12 random boss at the front the room.
-flees randomly

Seger Later
Phase 3, 50 percent "Oh, Chromie sold this to me at a Bronzedragon yard sell....Gosh, I hope it works"
-Increases raid players cast time and cost by 100 percent.

Seger goes Disco
Phase 4, 25 percent "Disco, Shall never die....HA HA HA! Staying alive.."
-Seger summons shields that absorbs a Huge amount of damage.
I ignore the fools calling me bad names and go straight for the dress wearers.
I'd just use a Darkmaster Gandling move by teleporting all the healers out of the room and into a room where they have to fight three elite mobs they can't possible defeat with the pathetic offensive abilities that they've been left with, then I'd do a Nefarion thing where I flood the room with lava, then a Grand Magus Telestra maneuver where I boingy boing you all around the room, and you have exactly 10 dips into the lava to get me dead, or you're toast.

Good luck! ;-)
4 Insta death mechanics.

I will probably die in normal+, but I will dominate in LFR.
My corpse is only lootable by the lowest DPS and HPS. /win
10/16/2015 02:39 PMPosted by Bluetiger
And 30 losers are setting 50 yards away eating and plotting your demise. They want your legendary boots and that mount....

rules you can't glitch and MUST fight, you may pick up to 4 raid mechanics to keep yourself alive.

Go!

Your taunts humor boss Phitz!!!!

KILL ALL HEALERS!!!!
Divine Shield and Fury of Frostmourne (appropriately scaled of course). I need nothing else.

But if I had to pick two more:

Purgatory and Lay on Hands.
Durumu's Annihilation Beam.

Mannoroth's Shadowforce.

Blackhand's Impaling Throw and Massive Shattering Smash.
rules you can't glitch and MUST fight, you may pick up to 4 raid mechanics to keep yourself alive.

I must fight for how long?

Can I bubble hearth at phase 3?
I would pull the worse thing known to raid bosses. A less than 0.01% chance on that drop they want. Kill me all you want, ladies, gentlemen and variations thereof, YOU SHALL NEVER HAVE YOUR LOOT!
They want your legendary boots

Joke's on them.
You start with:

Mechanic one: Chains of Doom. groups of 4 random players are chained together and must be within 4 yards of each other for 30 seconds or be debuffed with "Unchained Doom" that lasts 30 seconds and does 20K damage per second.

and

Mechanic Two: Death Call. 10 random players are chosen, and get an 8 meter circle under them that does 20K damage per second for 30 seconds to all other players in the circle.

After 45 seconds, you get:

Mechanic three: Disco's Wake. A Disco ball descends from the ceiling and drops 3 meter wide pools of the tears of John Travolta that freeze you in place and force you to dance. Everyone ELSE takes 150K AOE damage after 15 seconds. Only one player per tear pool.

and

Mechanic four: Dance Fever. You must keep moving. Staying still causes 15K per second damage for 30 seconds.

After 45 seconds, restart with Mechanics one and two.

Edited to add: In a patch, Disco's Wake will hit YOU for the 150K AOE if you are not dancing in the circle for at least 10 seconds. This patch was added to keep people from gaming Dance Fever.
Fury of Frostmourne

/drops mic
10/16/2015 03:49 PMPosted by Dartagnán
Fury of Frostmourne

/drops mic

Casting it kills everyone initially, but forces you to go into some tirade about how it was your plan all along. Then it breaks your sword, summons the ghost of your dead father, and floats you into the air helplessly while the folks you just killed get raised and are free to beat you up. Everyone, including the healers.
A spread mechanic on a cd.
Constant heavy aoe
Tank +dmg taken debuff 2 stack taunt
Mana burn
I'd have a Mind control ability, it targets only half the healers and tanks. It can't be broken. You'd have to kill them.

A large avoidable AoE. If it hits it gives you a debuff that will make you turn into a minion, unbreakable, yes, you'll have to kill them.

A heal! Yes, you silly punks. I can heal myself best interrupt or I'm back to 100%!

and

Summon Nerf Bat. While you are fighting Every so often you'll be permanently reduced to level 1.
10/16/2015 03:03 PMPosted by Deepchill
Main target healers the entire encounter. Ignore taunts, threat and aggro.

Yup, that's my only mechanic. The one thing all the other bosses couldn't figure out. "Der that guy is healing this meat shield. Lemme hit this meat shield some more."

BOO DEEPCHILL
10/16/2015 03:56 PMPosted by Solistrae
I'd have a Mind control ability, it targets only half the healers and tanks. It can't be broken. You'd have to kill them.

A large avoidable AoE. If it hits it gives you a debuff that will make you turn into a minion, unbreakable, yes, you'll have to kill them.

A heal! Yes, you silly punks. I can heal myself best interrupt or I'm back to 100%!

and

Summon Nerf Bat. While you are fighting Every so often you'll be permanently reduced to level 1.

The heal needs to be repeated every 10 seconds, with the cast time reduced by 25% each time. This feature is reset whenever the full heal hits.

I would enrage...

But barring that. I don't know. Short of fixating on healers I doubt that there is anything I could do to not die.

https://youtu.be/bugYEniY0TU?t=2m18s

^^^ Relevant^^^
Fire fire some fire on the groud and some more fire that shoud wipe out most of them