Draenor Treasure Hunter

General Discussion
I don't know why everyone is complaining so much about this. They are pretty easy to fly around and get.
hehe
But...

you need 100 of them before you can fly.

So how easy is it to get those first 100?

I found it it relatively easy.
There are many that do not need any fancy jumping or other strange maneuvers.
It is easy without flying. There are more then 200 in the zones (not counting enemy first zone) and you need 100.

Many of the ones in Nagrand are set up as puzzles. Really tricky to figure out how to get to. Addons or websites would tell you "the only way to get to treasure HERE is to find the NPC over THERE who sells glider rides, and ride a glider".

I like puzzles but after a bit I just gave up on Nagrand and finished in other zones.

If you can, use a stealth character for this part of Pathfinder. There a bunch (at most 20) you can't reach without fighting one or several mobs, except using stealth.
10/20/2015 05:05 PMPosted by Aarschott
But...

woosh.
Get the quest achievements (which you need anyway for flying) and you should be able to get the maps from Stormshield/Warspear (Arakkoa vendor who has archaeology fragments etc) for each zone.

That makes it a lot easier.
I just got the maps for Frostfire and Gorgrond and hammered it out in about two hours with some BGs for flavor.
10/20/2015 05:05 PMPosted by Aarschott
But...

Really easy as you level with handy notes. Each treasure gives more experience than a quest. Really kind of dumb not to get them leveling.
:gigglesnort: