Timewalking

General Discussion
Trying my first timewalking dungeon.... IM SO EXCITED OMG!
There is a quest in the garrisons for completing 5 of them too. Remember to get that.
Ok, i'll get it. Thanks.
I think the WotLK ones are actually more difficult now than they were back towards the end of WotLK.

Which is like saying holding W down to run is more difficult than pressing num lock, really.
You move with the keyboard?
Man, I am a pvper but if I was pve I would love whatever is in that chest!
10/21/2015 02:25 AMPosted by Jerauld
You move with the keyboard?

Well I can't use my mouse.

I need that for clicking Water Walking. It keeps falling off people in combat.
I just got kicked from my first ever timewalking dungeon for pulling a small pack of mobs. Great way to make me keep qeueing.
10/21/2015 02:24 AMPosted by Cyonan
I think the WotLK ones are actually more difficult now than they were back towards the end of WotLK

I think this is largely in part due to several things:

1) Abilities have come and gone and have changed, which can lead to nightmares (example, the dispelling during the MC event as all the dispels have an 8 second cool down whereas back when MC was current content there was no cooldown)

2) Player base is different. Perhaps many that played during wrath no longer do, and when you can just stomp through the content at 100 without batting an eye, not much reason to follow and/or know mechanics.

3) Time makes people forgetful. I tend to see a lot of "oh yeah....forgot about that" when running timewalking
nobody cares if your excited about timewalking. if your not posting something that is beneficial to the game please keep it to yourself. there are bigger matters to address
10/21/2015 03:23 AMPosted by Retkoolaid
nobody cares if your excited about timewalking. if your not posting something that is beneficial to the game please keep it to yourself. there are bigger matters to address

Such as the size of DK's in the character selection screen?
10/21/2015 02:33 AMPosted by Chumli
I just got kicked from my first ever timewalking dungeon for pulling a small pack of mobs. Great way to make me keep qeueing.

let the tank pull.

...you can't get annoyed at other people if you're the one making mistakes. >_<
Have fun! I always start my runs by saying something like "Hi everyone! =)". Maybe its just coincidence but more often than not from that point on the rest of the run we are talking and having fun together.

let the tank pull.

...you can't get annoyed at other people if you're the one making mistakes. >_<

It was a accidental howling blast though...

Don't pull mobs then. Nobody wants "that guy" in their group.
10/21/2015 03:23 AMPosted by Retkoolaid

Yes like complaining about everything imaginable or those all important xmog threads
Chumli, go do something for God and country. And bring me some chicken wings.