Gold cap on realm transfer

General Discussion
I mean sure but goshdarn did it piss me off a few hours ago. Workarounds and reasons aside it's still pretty annoying. Darn gold farmers ruining it for the rest of us.
Amen to that.
They need to add another zero in the gold cap IMO
it isn't because of gold farmers it is because blizzard prefers you to have to take items your server doesn't need as much (they will be cheap) to sell on another server where there is more need (they are expensive) over you just bringing over gold and buying what you want. It isn't a conspiracy.
10/21/2015 06:03 PMPosted by Verbatim
it isn't because of gold farmers it is because blizzard prefers you to have to take items your server doesn't need as much (they will be cheap) to sell on another server where there is more need (they are expensive) over you just bringing over gold and buying what you want. It isn't a conspiracy.

No one said it was a conspiracy. What gold farmers did (and do) was move massive amounts of gold cross-realm, so Blizz put a cap on how much a character (depending on level) could transfer. I'd say at this point 50k is not a good cap for level 100, especially with how easy cash is to make in WoW at the moment.
Most players have less than 50k gold. Seriously. I know as a #nolifer this is hard to understand. I feel broke when I only have 50k or less but the vast majority have 10-20k at max. This is a non-issue. Learn to live with it, there are a TON of workarounds lol
10/21/2015 06:28 PMPosted by Medcenter
Learn to live with it, there are a TON of workarounds lol

which i said i was aware of (and have done), more a afterthought vent than anything else.
10/21/2015 06:28 PMPosted by Medcenter
the vast majority have 10-20k at max

and you're basing this on.....?