Returning player looking for raiding guild...

Guild Recruitment
Whats up!

<Exodus> (13/13N 12/13H) is a Normal/Heroic raiding guild and is looking for additional raiders to join our ranks to continue are grind through Hellfire Citadel. We promote a healthy game/life balance and encourage a positive raid environment. We always make sure to have fun while raiding but still take progression seriously. We consider everyone in Exodus a member of our WoW Family and expect that the same respect is given for others in our community and raid team. Full and Part time raiders welcome.

We would like to maintain a 20 minimum roster and will recruit up to 30 so 8 spots are open! This helps us always have a good amount of people for when life calls you away from the game as well as hosts a healthy competition in our guild as we progress. We always field our raids and aren't searching LFG for members just to run. We don't have plans to do mythic as we like to stay casual and keep the team together. We do plan to continue raiding for fun on alts and even a old school progression team. PvP, achieves, etc while we wait for Legion.

Raid times are as follows:
Wednesday 8:30-11:30pm EST
Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST
Monday 8:30-11:30pm EST
Note: 8:30-9:00 invites, 1st pull at 9:00
(Because we focus on flex content, you can take nights off without punishment as life permits!)

Look forward to hearing from you!
~Foxcee (Smush)

http://exodus.er.shivtr.com/
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/earthen-ring/Exodus

Kaycadilla#1528 {Recruitment Manager} - kaycadilla@hotmail.com (check email throughout the day)
<Reanimated-Proudmoore> (Alliance) is looking for reliable Ranged DPS to fill our Mythic team. Currently 13/13H, we would love to get started as soon as possible! Pref Warlock, Hunter, Boomkin or Ele but will consider others as well

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5pm - 9pm PST (8pm - 12pm EST).

A good group who loves to have a fun while progressing at the same time.

If you have anymore questions, feel free to contact me via BattleTag : JoMally#1811
Have a good day!
Hey Eärth! I think you might be a good fit for Dissent. Most of us have been raiding since vanilla and have recently returned to WoW, so we started a guild with the intent of it being the last one we'd ever join. Hit me up on bnet at Criss#1514 and I'll love to tell you more about it!

QUICK INFO
• www.dissent-stormrage.com
• Tuesday and Wednesday 9pm-12 PST
• Loot Council

Are you an individual who....
• Is a loyal guy/gal who is looking for a long-term home?
• Is a self-starter, and doesn't need people to hold his/her hand to get things done? Well, some of us might be convinced to do more than hold your hand; do you have pics?
• Has an outrageously good sense of humor?
• Is also outrageously good-looking? This is important, especially if you're a man. Bonus points for facial hair.

Are you interested in a guild that...
• Is starting over to build the best and last WoW home you’ve ever been in?
• Doesn’t think you should efficient raiding and a light schedule are mutually exclusive concepts?
• Has a solid leadership core with both top 50 raiding experience and experience in running successful guilds?
• Recruits intelligently? We don't recruit for bench spots, and maintaining guild culture is as important a factor as is skill/experience!
• Is able to have fun during raids? Our goal for Dissent is to build a solid core of people with a heavy focus on attitude, culture, and diverse personalities. We want people are here to slay internet dragons with friends, not robots who only show up to collect their loot.

We're recruiting:
★ Ranged and melee DPS
★ Exceptional players of any class
★ Non-raiders with great personalities who would like to become casual members and join the family
Hey! If you're interested in raiding on your boomkin, we most certainly have a place for you!

<Battle Hardened> is a PVE/PVP guild on the Wyrmrest Accord server of World of Warcraft. With a close-knit group of friends, we boast a heroic/mythic raid team, a competitive RBG team, and a friendly atmosphere for all.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Raiding with <Battle Hardened>

Current Progression:
13/13 Normal
12/13 Heroic

NEW <Battle Hardened> Schedule:
* Tuesday 6-9pm server - Heroic Upper Farm
* Wednesday 6-9 server - Heroic Progression
+ Thursday 6-9 server - Rated Battlegrounds
Saturday 6-9 server - Normal/Alt Run
Sunday 6-9 server - Heroic Lower Farm

* Denotes mandatory raid nights for raiders
+ Denotes mandatory PVP nights for PVPers

"Mandatory" implies that if you're on the roster and haven't said you'll be absent, we'll see you there. We hold a strict understanding that RL>WOW, so if you can't make it, don't stress! Just communicate with us!

We are currently accepting applications from ALL extremely motivated and high-performing raiders, with a few exceptions:
Boomkin: HIGH
Hunter: CLOSED
Paladin: CLOSED
Healing Priest: CLOSED

Raid spots will not be guaranteed until after a trial period.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Additional Information
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about <Battle Hardened>, please do not hesitate to get in contact with any of our officers.

Guild Master - Shalathe (valannia#1629)
Co-GM - Medyr (lyrass#1728)
Officers - Charnoble, Cameris, Evaelrie, and Fingon

If you are interested in learning more about our guild, please visit battlehardened.shivtr.com or seek out one of our officers in-game!
Ring of Destiny @ Velen-US
Adult Guild (18+)
Well established at 10yrs and counting!

Raid Times: 730pm – 1030PM Tuesday -Thursday EST
HFC - 13/13N 12/13H

We are currently looking for: (ilvl 700+)
Ranged DPS - Mage, Warlock, Shadow Priest, Shaman

Melee DPS - Rogue, DK

Casual players over 18 are also welcome to apply. Having friends online builds a happy family!

Website - http://ringofdestiny.enjin.com/

<Ring of Destiny> is a successful, stable, adult-oriented raiding guild on Velen server. We have been a guild in one MMO or another for over 10 years now, including Everquest, Everquest 2, Vanguard and of course World of Warcraft. Many of our members have played together for years, and some since the launch of Everquest.

It is our constant goal to advance the guild forward in a manner that exposes new content, upgrades for our members, and challenges our wits. This guild was created for the player who cares about progression and teamwork, not just loot.

Learning new encounters and doing it with a group of players that have the same interests and want to have fun doing it together. We raid 730-1030 pm EST Tues/Wed/Thurs, and we expect our members to raid all three days, sans occasional real-life events.

That being said, we recruit mature people that play well with others, 18 and over preferred. We aren't always looking for classes or specs. We are sincerely looking for friends to join the group and expect those that "mesh" to be long term members.

Member Expectations and Qualifications:

1 Solid attendance ~90% (real life happens, we get it)
2 Knowledgeable about your class / spec / and encounters.
3 Able to communicate clearly via Ventrilo
4 Good attitude towards progression , not everything is a one shot.
5 Good attitude towards others as we well as being able to take and receive constructive criticism.

Any exceptional player is always free to inquire.

Thank you for your time!

Ring of Destiny's Contact Members:

Toth – GM - Toth#1389
Malica – Officer - Malica#1141
Skratchh - Recruitment - Skratchh#1194
Hello Earth, if you will consider Ally, we will pay the faction transfer fee.

We are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:00pm (8:00pm till 11:00 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps for our team. We are primarily looking for ranged dps, but melee would work if that's what you prefer.

We are 1/13H and 12/13 N HFC and 10/10 H BRF. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 8 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to vent rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmorgs and we also run an alt/casual raid. We don’t close our doors on weekends.

Check out our website at http://coreofgreymane.com. You can contact me through the website e-mail, Julise/Corelise or Ebbie/Weebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in vent. If we sound like what you’re looking for, please add me: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!
Argent Crusade Reborn

Guild History:
The Argent Crusade Reborn was formed by the guild leader Hellbourne, in response to the Legion Expansion Announcement, to band together the greatest fighting force Azeroth has ever seen, and to take up the mantle that many Lore characters are laying down in their attempt to defend Azeroth.

What we are about:
The Argent Crusade Reborn is a hardcore raiding guild come Legion that is looking for as many skilled members as possible before its launch in 2016. We do allow friends and family to join the guild for raider status players.

What we want:
Extremely dedicated and skilled players, so that this guild can make it into the top 100+ guilds in the world.

Schedule:
Current raid times are Tuesday and Saturday from 8-11pm EST to trial current and new recruits. The schedule will be completely revamped come Legion to fit our hardcore raiding needs.

Why this guild is great for You:
We gear up players asap, better boss strategies than other guilds and pugs (easymode), loot is ms>os rolls with a slight loot council on teir pieces to increase progression, class training/help (if you want someone to bounce around ideas with) with someone who has played every class, reagent gathering events with Huge Vanity rewards for the highest gatherers, and free gems, enchants, potions, flasks, and augment runes!

Our Server(s):
We are on the Shandris/Bronzebeard U.S. Servers

Our Website:
argentcrusadereborn.gamerlaunch.com

Channel:
We use Mumble for voice communication.
Youtube channel coming Soon™

Recruiting:
All classes/specs in our search for the best!
Current priority is Warlock, Mage, Disc Priest, Shaman, Rogue, Warrior.

Contact us:
If you are interested or have any questions you can contact either:
(Guild leader) Hellbourne - Lich180#1126
or
(Officer) Orae - Orae#1178
<Nexus> of Kil'Jadean.

Currently 13/13 Heroic, 2/13 Mythic.
Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs @ 7pm - 10pm PST/realm time.

Recruiting new raiders for HFC Mythic/Legion.
Must have recent logs on warcraft logs.
Currently recruiting: RDPS

Add anyone below for more info/invite.
GM/Raid Assistant: Shadowstorm#1427
Recruiting Officer: Geros#1379

www.nexusgg.enjin.com
If you're still searching and open to playing Boomkin again I'd really like to talk to you.

I think our team could be a good fit for your lighter schedule. We run Tues/Thurs from 7 - 10:30 pm CST and we're 9/13 Heroic. The team is laid back and fun yet still focused on progression. We had a bit of a rebuild that's behind us, which stymied our progression for a little while but we're back on track and ready to start moving forward again.

If you're interested, I'd really like to chat with you. You can find me on Real ID at Frizzlefry#1495 or if I'm not online and you want to chat you can email me at lawunplugged@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you.
Hi!

We raid Sun/Mon/Tues 9:30pm to 12am EST (only 7.5 hours per week). We are currently 4/13M, working on more. I'm looking for reliable, dedicated ranged DPS to join our team. We provide flasks, pots, enchants, gems and guild repairs on raid nights.

We are a long standing adult oriented guild, with many long term raides and members.

If any of this could work for you please add Nox#1368 so we can talk more!

Good luck with your search!
Nice to meet you, we are Binary Vascular System. We are friendly, alliance, Dr. Who Themed Raiding guild that appreciates Raid Talent when we see it. We are also willing to train new raiders and transition old raiders to new content.

We accept all positions. We currently have a need for healers and while we have decent tanks, our tanks would like to move to DPS so we are looking for more tanks.

We have cleared all of HM Normal. Currently in BR-Normal and we need to finish The Furnace, Iron Maidens and Blackhand and then we are moving onto Hellfire Normal for achievements. We are nearing being a Heroic guild and our ultimate goal is Mythic.

A perk to being in our guild is you can put most of your repair bills to the guild even when not raiding or pvp with the guild. We also have our own Ventrillo channel and a Facebook Page.

If this interests you please contact us through our e-mail, gallifreyan.vanguard@gmail.com
You may also contactVallens83#1133 and I'll be glad to talk to you. Ask for Dentori.
Or contact our guild rep, NightKnight#15945, ask for Steve. :)
1/13 Mythic 13/13 Heroic group recruiting for our 2nd raid Team.

We have recently decided to create a 2nd raid team that we will run on the weekends.

This group will be starting on HFC normal/heroic and would love to have you join us! A bunch of our mythic raiders will be joining this group as well so progressing through normal will be alot easier. We will be farming Normal for Tier Pieces and Class Trinkets then move on to Heroic. It shouldn't take too long to clear normal.

Raid time:

Sat-Sun
6-9pm CST

Add me rigby#1872 if interested!