Looking for new home <3

Guild Recruitment
705 Item level Enhance shaman(main spec) - Resto off-spec(needing gear for it in order to use it)"
Why hello there ! :D I'm Shammstein and I'm an enhance shaman looking for a new home for raiding .
I have been playing and raiding since the game Came out , So from Molten Core up to Current raiding content and before i stopped playing for 3 months I was doing Mythic BRF with the guild I am currently in and was a top DPS every raid ( I'm proud of that <3)
And yes I do not have the ring yet, Like I said I was gone for three months and I've been back for about 3 week and Im still playing Catch up, But i do Have my 4-set :D and most of my BiS items as well(heroic for BiS items and 3/4 tier is normal).
Reason(s) for leaving this guild Is because I've been left behind and they aren't very willing to help people Gear out and join them in mythic, basically if you aren't in mythic with them now you don't Exist to them, Wont help you or talk to you for the most part.
I'm also here because the 2 other guild I've gone for don't keep in touch after about 5 days, Which to me is a hint they are no longer interested for what every reason </3
So... I would like a guild that is 13/13H( I am 13/13H) and either a few into mythic or about to start up on mythic so I'm not too far behind on gear/dps :D
If you're guild has an age requirement I am 24 years of age and of the male Species, And a very goofy 24year old at that.
Few things about me - I love Pvping , I do it hardcore like and have since I was just a little level 60 enhance sham back in the day.
I also love Pet battles , I'm Also pretty shy/timid and have Anxiety x-x But that doesn't mean I'm not willing to help my fellow guildies out with Daily stuff, Pvp or Whatever.
I am also not willing to Faction change ^-^ So please don't ask.

If you'd like to talk and ask some questions my B-tag is... Perks03#1181
<Triarii> 3/13M 13/13H Alliance Raiding Guild

About us: Triarii has been raiding since BC. We raid limited hours and our goal is to clear relevant content on the hardest available mode quickly and efficiently. Our history includes relevant H LK and H DW kills, as well as killing 25H Garrosh in the top 200 US. While the core of our guild is progression focused raiding, we have a friendly and active environment on off nights that includes people running old content, doing achievements, flex raids and PvP. We have kin membership for friends and family, and have allowed exceptional kin players to transition into the raid team if interested. Guildies are expected to be mature, respectful, and friendly. We've always been a low drama guild, and staying that way is of the utmost importance.

Raiding Details: During progression, our raid hours are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 7pm to 11pm Pacific Time. Raiders are expected to be online, in raid, and ready to pull trash by 6:50pm. We strive to not extend past our stated hours, but will do a last pull or two past 11pm a handful of times each tier. We distribute loot using EPGP (because we're the sort of guild that loves math over drama), with EP earned by raid attendance and boss strategy prep and GP given for gear and unwarned absences. Until Legion, we will be distributing loot based upon Need rolls (favoring Need before Greed). During raids we try to be efficient and focused, but aren't averse to a bit of fun, particularly as we get heavy into farm content. While we're not a raid that yells, we do hold people accountable for mistakes and all raiders are expected to be able to take directed criticism and properly execute mechanics.

What we recruit: Exceptional players who are up to date on current theorycrafting, enjoy active strategy discussions, and love to raid. You should care about logs and hate failing at mechanics. High attendance is extremely important, and we're unlikely to be interested in anyone who can't attend virtually all raids.

Current recruiting needs: We're currently looking for exceptional dps, healers, and tanks.

Please contact Oru#1405, iamhelly#1873, or wildcatfan#1490 in game for more info.

~Look forward to hearing from you Shammstein
Greetings,

Forgotten Aspects is a long standing, stable, mature horde guild on Hyjal. We are currently 5/13 Mythic HFC and looking for more to round out our roster. Last tier we were 9/10M BRF.

We raid 3 days a week. Tue - Thurs 6:30 - 10:30PM PST (9:30PM - 1:30AM EST)

Battle tags used to reach Forgotten Aspects are Murdoc#1413 or Naeblis#1734, we can fill you in more on us.

You can also check out our website at www.forgottenaspects.com

We are currently recruiting
Ranged DPS
Melee DPS
Priests and Warlocks are extra high on our needs at the moment.

Paid Transfer reimbursed upon becoming a Full Member in gold or a game time token.

How to Apply
Go to our forums at www.forgottenaspects.com and click either "apply" on the left side or "apply here" at the top. This will take you to a page with our rules and application template. Follow the instructions from there.

You can log in to our server and talk to one of our officers if you have any questions.
Tanks & Melee DPS: Naéblis(é = alt 130)
Healers: Fistsofury
Range DPS: Gor

If your class/spec is not needed at this time, and you believe you have what it takes, feel free to apply anyway. We are always looking to add exceptional players to the guild. We are looking for Solid dependable raiders who can deal with the pressure of progression raids on a shortened timeline. We stress performance output religiously and expect continuous improvement from our raiders. A solid applicant must believe that he or she will always strive to improve from raid to raid, solid play and dedication to advancing is what we’re looking for.

What we expect from applicants
1. Solid Performance - Every encounter is different, and how you mold your DPS (or HPS) strategy around the niches of an encounter determines how much you can maximize your output. People who can adapt to every encounter, new or old, are the people we want.
2. Awareness - Maximum performance is definitely necessary, but we aren't interested in people who tunnel vision their Recount or raid frames. We want players who can adapt quickly and effectively during raid encounters while maximizing their output. IE: don't die standing in fire.
3. Attitude - It's very rare to find someone who is perfect at everything they do. We're not saying we do not condone a small level arrogance; but in a raid environment, especially during progression, people must be open to criticism and correction of their personal strategy against an encounter. We are looking for people who do not have crutches (like the need to be reminded of abilities on Ventrilo) or even a bar timer, we want people who can hold themselves up while doing #1 and #2 well.
First of all, thank you for taking the time to check us out! Feel free to message or contact me with any questions you may have. I can be reached in-game on Kayt, through Battle.net at kristin#1884, or on Twitter @kristin. :)

A bit about us...

Apotheosis is a US Mythic raiding guild on Eldre'Thalas-A.

We pride ourselves on being an adult guild with an inclusive atmosphere, while maintaining a serious attitude to raiding. If this sounds like a good place to call home, we might be the guild for you.

Apotheosis is an active guild, both in-game and out, with raids three nights a week (Tues/Thurs/Sun from 9pm-12am ET, invites at 8:45pm), an alt run on Saturdays, Rated Battlegrounds on Wednesdays and LFRs/old content runs fairly frequently.

People are always talking to each other: our guild forums are super-active, we have a sizable number of guildies on Twitter, and many of the members also have active blogs. Several members play other games together as well, such as League and D3.

Our best quality is our consistency - in the current state of raiding in WoW, many guilds shrink to 10-mans, cancelling raids, etc., yet we have maintained a solid 25 (now 20) person raiding roster and will continue to do so.

WOD progression:
7/7M Highmaul
7/10M & 10/10H Blackrock Foundry
6/13M & 13/13H Hellfire Citadel

MOP progression:
T16: 14/14 Heroic SoO, Server First 25 Heroic Garrosh, cleared Pre 6.0.2
T14: 16/16 N, 6/6 H MSV, 2/6 H HOF (Server First Windlord Heroic)
T15: 11/13 H (Server first Heroic Maegara, Server First Heroic Dark Animus)
Server First T15 Raid Meta Mounts

Where are you located?
We're Alliance-side on Eldre'Thalas! Our website is: apotheosis-now.com

What are you looking for?

1 talented tank
2-3 exceptional DPS - Warlock, Enh/Ele Shaman, Spriest, Mage, Hunter, and/or a Boomkin preferred
1 strong healer comfortable playing OS DPS

All exceptionally skilled, appropriately-geared, and experienced players are encouraged to apply. We require an average equipped ilvl of 695 or higher.

When are your raids?
During progression, we raid three hours a night, three days a week for 9 hours of raiding.

Tuesdays: 9pm ET - midnight ET
Thursdays: 9pm ET - midnight ET
Sundays: 9pm ET - midnight ET

All raiders are expected to maintain 75% attendance.

Do you have a "bench"?
We don't have a "bench" but we have people on standby most nights. People are swapped in and out with regularity, officers, raiders and initiates alike. It is rare that you will be sat for an entire evening. Swaps usually occur around the halfway mark of the raid, around 10:30pm ET, or on a per boss basis. Raid invites go out at 8:45pm and guildies are expected to be online no later than 8:50pm ET so that we can pull promptly at 9pm.

How do you deal with loot?
We use the EPGP loot system with some variations on item costs.

What benefits do I have as a raiding member of Apotheosis?

Guild repairs available 24/7, not just progression nights
Feasts dropped prior to every boss pull
Raider-ranked members may request enchants and gems for their main spec raiding gear from the guild bank for free
Steady progression, repeated boss kills
Reliable raiding schedule. Check our Warcraft Logs calendar and you'll see that we raid very reliably and very regularly: www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/15
Doing other stuff with guildies: Heroic randoms, challenge modes, alt runs, arena or rated battlegrounds. We're a very active guild with a lot going on!

How do I apply?
Head over to our website at:
apotheosis-now.com

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask:

Kayt
Battletag: kristin#1884
Twitter: @kristin
Guild Site: apotheosis-now.com
Ahoy! I will add you a bit later as I'm currently at work (lol), but your post caught my eye. We could benefit from a cool enhancement shaman!

Tl;dr, we are 3/13M, raid 3 days a week (10pm-1am ET Thurs/9pm-1am Sundays), and have a spiffy diverse group of folks. I would be more than happy to chat about how lovely we are (granted I might be a bit biased…)—Mellari#1326. :)

Our website is mostlyraiding.com if you’re feeling motivated to check out my less-than-leet web design skills.
You used Spiffy >3> That alone is thumbs up for me!
I'd be interested in talking to you about coming to raid with us on Dragonmaw, sounds like we might be what you're looking for and vice versa. We're looking to round out a couple spots on our mythic team.

You can hit myself or our recruitment officer Clumbaby up in game or by real id.
mutantfunk2@live.com. Or you can toss up an app on the site.

Our Spam:

<The Unholy Legion> of Dragonmaw (PVP-Horde) is Recruiting for WoD Mythic Raiding.
www.TheUnholyLegion.com

We are currently in the process of filling a couple holes on our roster.

History:
The Unholy Legion originated on Tichondrius in November 2004 on the very first day of WoW and transferred to Kalecgos in November 2005. UL spent a majority of the guild's life on Kalecgos and later transferred to Dragonmaw as the result of a quickly dying realm. The Unholy Legion has been going strong for over 10 years in and outside of WoW.

Progression:

Hellfire Citadel - 1/13 Mythic 13/13 Heroic.
Blackrock - 5/10 Mythic 10/10 Heroic.
Highmaul - 4/7 Mythic 7/7 Heroic 25m 7/7 Normal.

MoP-
SoO: 13/14 Heroic.
ToT: 7/13 Heroic 25m
MV: 6/6 Normal mode, 6/6 Heroic mode
HoF: 6/6 Normal mode 6/6 Heroic Mode
Terrace: 4/4 Normal, 1/1 Elite and 0/4 Heroic.
Server First Heroic 25m Will of the Emperor Kill.

Pre-MoP, The Unholy Legion raided competitively in all raids. We have accomplished many great achievements of note:
Vanilla: #1 on server in Naxx40
TBC: Cleared all raids including Sunwell.
WoTLK: #1 on server a majority of progression, acquired server 1st Algalon 25.
Cata: Completed all raids and hard modes. Server First Heroic Rag

We are looking for Heals and DPS:

1 MT/OT. Anything but Monk
1 Healer. Disc or Monk
1 Melee DPS : Feral, Warrior or Enhance
1 Ranged DPS: Hunter, Spriests and Mages

We will also consider any and all exceptional apps.

You can apply at http://www.theunholylegion.com/

Requirements:
Attendance - We ask that all raiders maintain at least 90% raid attendance, as we only raid 3 days a week.

Gear - We ask that all apps be in appropriate gear for their spec. Properly Gemmed and Enchanted. Having gear available for a Secondary spec is welcomed. Gear is not a huge issue as long as an effort has been made.

Personality - Outside of raids, We pvp, level alts, and just mess around. We have several guildies who play other online games together outside of WoW. We're looking for out going people who take raiding seriously, yet still enjoy other aspects of the game.

Raid times:
Tuesday: 6-9pm PST
Wednesday: 6-9pm PST
Thursday: 6-9pm PST
Monday: Non-Mandatory 10 Mans

We will occasionally extend raid times, to a maximum of one hour.

Any questions, feel free to contact: Christendom or Clumbaby on Dragonmaw for more info or toss up an app.

www.theunholylegion.com
As you made no mention of available raid times, I'll throw my hat into the ring. We here at Lost raid daytime, are currently 13/13 Heoric and looking for a few dps to add to our team. These are core spots, and we start on Mythic next week. We have a solid tank/heal team and just lack a few regualr dpsers to keep our attendance at 20 everyday. Our guild is full of friendly folks who enjoy raiding together, joke a bit, and get down to it for boss kills. Here is a link to all our guild info:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/19467536639#1
Shamms, I'm adding you on btag, if you're willing to play Alliance then I've got a spot for you start trialing ASAP!

Socially Awkward is Alliance on Elune, we're 13H and we've made some forays into Mythic assault, we just need a few people to be consistent in attendance to get that win! Can you be that guy? Tues/Wed/Sun 8-1130 EST is our raids, and right now I only have 1 Shaman in raid and he's Ele. So I could make use of you, in both roles, right away! Come talk to me and let's see if we can be a good match! Emmit#1342 or sa-guild.net
Ring of Destiny @ Velen-US
Adult Guild (18+)
Well established at 10yrs and counting!

Raid Times: 730pm – 1030PM Tuesday -Thursday EST
HFC - 13/13N 12/13H

We are currently looking for: (ilvl 700+)
Ranged DPS - Mage, Warlock, Shadow Priest,

Tank - Non Druid

Melee DPS - Rogue

Healer - Druid, Monk

Casual players over 18 are also welcome to apply. Having friends online builds a happy family!

Website - http://ringofdestiny.enjin.com/

<Ring of Destiny> is a successful, stable, adult-oriented raiding guild on Velen server. We have been a guild in one MMO or another for over 10 years now, including Everquest, Everquest 2, Vanguard and of course World of Warcraft. Many of our members have played together for years, and some since the launch of Everquest.

It is our constant goal to advance the guild forward in a manner that exposes new content, upgrades for our members, and challenges our wits. This guild was created for the player who cares about progression and teamwork, not just loot.

Learning new encounters and doing it with a group of players that have the same interests and want to have fun doing it together. We raid 730-1030 pm EST Tues/Wed/Thurs, and we expect our members to raid all three days, sans occasional real-life events.

That being said, we recruit mature people that play well with others, 18 and over preferred. We aren't always looking for classes or specs. We are sincerely looking for friends to join the group and expect those that "mesh" to be long term members.

Member Expectations and Qualifications:

1 Solid attendance ~90% (real life happens, we get it)
2 Knowledgeable about your class / spec / and encounters.
3 Able to communicate clearly via Ventrilo
4 Good attitude towards progression , not everything is a one shot.
5 Good attitude towards others as we well as being able to take and receive constructive criticism.

Any exceptional player is always free to inquire.

Thank you for your time!

Ring of Destiny's Contact Members:

Toth – GM - Toth#1389
Malica – Officer - Malica#1141
Skratchh - Recruitment - Skratchh#1194
Hey Shammstein!

We could use a shaman and I think we would be a great fit!

<Exodus> (13/13N 12/13H) is a Normal/Heroic raiding guild and is looking for additional raiders to join our ranks to continue are grind through Hellfire Citadel. We promote a healthy game/life balance and encourage a positive raid environment. We always make sure to have fun while raiding but still take progression seriously. We consider everyone in Exodus a member of our WoW Family and expect that the same respect is given for others in our community and raid team. Full and Part time raiders welcome.

We would like to maintain a 20 minimum roster and will recruit up to 30 so 8 spots are open! This helps us always have a good amount of people for when life calls you away from the game as well as hosts a healthy competition in our guild as we progress. We always field our raids and aren't searching LFG for members just to run. We don't have plans to do mythic as we like to stay casual and keep the team together. We do plan to continue raiding for fun on alts and even a old school progression team. PvP, achieves, etc while we wait for Legion.

Raid times are as follows:
Wednesday 8:30-11:30pm EST
Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST
Monday 8:30-11:30pm EST
Note: 8:30-9:00 invites, 1st pull at 9:00
(Because we focus on flex content, you can take nights off without punishment as life permits!)

Look forward to hearing from you!
~Foxcee (Smush)

http://exodus.er.shivtr.com/
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/earthen-ring/Exodus

Kaycadilla#1528 {Recruitment Manager} - kaycadilla@hotmail.com (check email throughout the day)
Hey Shammstein, i sent you a btag request. but i'll drop the spam below. :)

Raid Team 7, Vestige of Seraph - 13/13H 1/13M

Our raid times are 8:30 – Midnight CST on Friday and Saturday nights.

About Seraph
Seraph of US-Ma’ganis is not your normal guild. We are a GINORMOUS mythic progression raiding guild featuring 9 raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server – doing so on fairly limited raid schedules. We have been around now for 6+ years, and we will be here tomorrow. Seraph may just be the last guild you ever join!

We are currently recruiting:

Balance Druid
DPS Shaman
Hunter
Mage
Feral Druid
DPS Warrior
Rogue
MW Monk
Resto Shaman

All other highly skilled players!

To apply please add me on btag (raivyne#1153) and I'll guide you on the application process or answer any questions you have.