704 Ret/685 Ele Sham LF Heroic raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Experienced raider, exposed to raid content since BC. LF an active 2 or 3 nights a week raid group that knows when it's time to focus. Raid times must be between 9:30pm and 12am CST firm. LF Monday through Thursday evening. I'm not as open to Friday or Saturday evenings unless it would be later around 11 or 12 start time. I would prefer to stay alliance since that is what most of my toons are. Server doesn't matter, I will transfer for the right group.

Since my return from a multi month hiatus I've been playing my Paladin (Ret) & my Shaman (Ele) some. I'm open to playing either toon, but my pally is much better gear and I'm more comfortable on him. I am normally in the 90% for Ret at my ilvl.

Combat logs from HFC
http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/combatlog/player/us/khaz_modan/welord

Links to those toons:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Weeba/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/khaz-modan/Welord/simple

Current situation

I've been raiding with a guild for about 2 months now since my return from a break. They are a great group of people, but the problem is we just cant seem to get a full guild group. We seem to be pugging 3 days a week and not getting as much done as I would like. My paladin is 6/13 H and has been for 3 weeks now. I am looking for a group that likes to have fun but also knows when to be serious and focus on killing bosses. I would prefer a guild that is started to clear H HFC or getting close and will be starting Mythic soon. I am looking to raid the rest of this expansion all the way until Legion.

About me as a player

I'm a mature player, have raided both casually and hardcore, have way too many 100s and enjoy various aspects of the game. I bring zero drama, I prepare ahead of time and I ensure I have all of the consumables needed to perform optimally. I also take constructive criticism well and am always looking to improve my play. I understand the value of relationships over pixels and will never be the source of loot drama, in fact I've been known to pass items to those for whom it would be a greater upgrade. I'm extremely reliable and should the need arise that I have to miss a raid I will go out of my way to ensure the raid leader is informed as early as possible.

About me as a person

I'm 28 years old, married for 2 years and have a 1 year old daughter. I played semi-pro baseball for 3 years before blowing out my elbow, so I am very competitive. I prefer an environment where people know how to have fun, but know how to focus and work on the task at hand.

Thank you to those who have reached out. So, if you're a guild in need of a Ret Pally or under geared Ele Shaman feel free to hit me up in game, email me: sean_30_10@hotmail.com or btag me: clankybigs30#1697
Hey Weeba,

I went ahead and added you on Battle.Net (Curo#1188). I'd love to chat with you about possibly joining Hollow Crown for Heroic Progression on your Elemental Shaman. Our raid times run just a little bit outside of your preferred times, but I was wondering if you'd have some flexibility within what you've posted. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30pm CST to 12:30am CST.

I look forward to hearing from you!
I'd be interested in talking to you about coming to raid with us on Dragonmaw, sounds like we might be what you're looking for and vice versa. We're looking to round out a couple spots on our mythic team.

You can hit myself or our recruitment officer Clumbaby up in game or by real id.
mutantfunk2@live.com. Or you can toss up an app on the site.

Our Spam:

<The Unholy Legion> of Dragonmaw (PVP-Horde) is Recruiting for WoD Mythic Raiding.
www.TheUnholyLegion.com

We are currently in the process of filling a couple holes on our roster.

History:
The Unholy Legion originated on Tichondrius in November 2004 on the very first day of WoW and transferred to Kalecgos in November 2005. UL spent a majority of the guild's life on Kalecgos and later transferred to Dragonmaw as the result of a quickly dying realm. The Unholy Legion has been going strong for over 10 years in and outside of WoW.

Progression:

Hellfire Citadel - 2/13 Mythic 13/13 Heroic.
Blackrock - 5/10 Mythic 10/10 Heroic.
Highmaul - 4/7 Mythic 7/7 Heroic 25m 7/7 Normal.

MoP-
SoO: 13/14 Heroic.
ToT: 7/13 Heroic 25m
MV: 6/6 Normal mode, 6/6 Heroic mode
HoF: 6/6 Normal mode 6/6 Heroic Mode
Terrace: 4/4 Normal, 1/1 Elite and 0/4 Heroic.
Server First Heroic 25m Will of the Emperor Kill.

Pre-MoP, The Unholy Legion raided competitively in all raids. We have accomplished many great achievements of note:
Vanilla: #1 on server in Naxx40
TBC: Cleared all raids including Sunwell.
WoTLK: #1 on server a majority of progression, acquired server 1st Algalon 25.
Cata: Completed all raids and hard modes. Server First Heroic Rag

We are looking for Heals and DPS:

1 MT/OT. Anything but Monk
1 Healer. Disc or Monk
1 Melee DPS : Feral, Warrior or Enhance
1 Ranged DPS: Hunter, Spriests and Mages

We will also consider any and all exceptional apps.

You can apply at http://www.theunholylegion.com/

Requirements:
Attendance - We ask that all raiders maintain at least 90% raid attendance, as we only raid 3 days a week.

Gear - We ask that all apps be in appropriate gear for their spec. Properly Gemmed and Enchanted. Having gear available for a Secondary spec is welcomed. Gear is not a huge issue as long as an effort has been made.

Personality - Outside of raids, We pvp, level alts, and just mess around. We have several guildies who play other online games together outside of WoW. We're looking for out going people who take raiding seriously, yet still enjoy other aspects of the game.

Raid times:
Tuesday: 6-9pm PST
Wednesday: 6-9pm PST
Thursday: 6-9pm PST
Monday: Non-Mandatory 10 Mans

We will occasionally extend raid times, to a maximum of one hour.

Any questions, feel free to contact: Christendom or Clumbaby on Dragonmaw for more info or toss up an app.

www.theunholylegion.com
10/23/2015 08:59 AMPosted by Bagelhealer
Hey Weeba,

I went ahead and added you on Battle.Net (Curo#1188). I'd love to chat with you about possibly joining Hollow Crown for Heroic Progression on your Elemental Shaman. Our raid times run just a little bit outside of your preferred times, but I was wondering if you'd have some flexibility within what you've posted. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30pm CST to 12:30am CST.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you for the reply, but I really cant raid until 9:30 cst due to my daughter. Best of luck to you!

10/23/2015 09:05 AMPosted by Christendom
I'd be interested in talking to you about coming to raid with us on Dragonmaw, sounds like we might be what you're looking for and vice versa. We're looking to round out a couple spots on our mythic team.

You can hit myself or our recruitment officer Clumbaby up in game or by real id.
mutantfunk2@live.com. Or you can toss up an app on the site.

Thanks for your reply, unfortunately I am unable to raid before 9:30 CST due to my daughter. Good luck to you!
Hey Weeba!

Not sure how you feel about a faction change, but if it is an option check us out. We would love to have you join our raid team while we finish heroic and start Mythics. We are currently trying to fill our ranks to make that happen. Here is our info:

<Wipes on Trash> (Horde; Server:US-Baelgun/Doomhammer) is looking to recruit raiders to join our heroic raiding ranks (10/13 H) and social members to fill our roster and take part in the fun of our off time.

Our primary recruiting needs are: Heals, DPS, and Hybrid (Tank & Other).

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:00PM-11:00PM PST. (I know its a little later than you want)

We have a focused raid atmosphere with a lot of fun mixed in, and we use Mumble for our raid communication.

Due to our somewhat crude sense of humor we require all members to be 18+ and ask that you have an open mind towards jokes.

Please contact myself in game or through Battle.net via Yonk#1859 or ask any member to speak to one of our officers! Also you can apply here: http://wipesontrash.gamerlaunch.com. Can't wait to see you in game!
Hey Weeba,

We might be too early - so free bump just in case :)

<Exodus> (13/13N 12/13H) is a Normal/Heroic raiding guild and is looking for additional raiders to join our ranks to continue are grind through Hellfire Citadel. We promote a healthy game/life balance and encourage a positive raid environment. We always make sure to have fun while raiding but still take progression seriously. We consider everyone in Exodus a member of our WoW Family and expect that the same respect is given for others in our community and raid team. Full and Part time raiders welcome.

We would like to maintain a 20 minimum roster and will recruit up to 30 so 8 spots are open! This helps us always have a good amount of people for when life calls you away from the game as well as hosts a healthy competition in our guild as we progress. We always field our raids and aren't searching LFG for members just to run. We don't have plans to do mythic as we like to stay casual and keep the team together. We do plan to continue raiding for fun on alts and even a old school progression team. PvP, achieves, etc while we wait for Legion.

Raid times are as follows:
Wednesday 8:30-11:30pm EST
Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST
Monday 8:30-11:30pm EST
Note: 8:30-9:00 invites, 1st pull at 9:00
(Because we focus on flex content, you can take nights off without punishment as life permits!)

Look forward to hearing from you!
~Foxcee (Smush)

http://exodus.er.shivtr.com/
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/earthen-ring/Exodus

Kaycadilla#1528 {Recruitment Manager} - kaycadilla@hotmail.com (check email throughout the day)
Hey Weeba!

Not sure how you feel about a faction change, but if it is an option check us out. We would love to have you join our raid team while we finish heroic and start Mythics. We are currently trying to fill our ranks to make that happen. Here is our info:

<Wipes on Trash> (Horde; Server:US-Baelgun/Doomhammer) is looking to recruit raiders to join our heroic raiding ranks (10/13 H) and social members to fill our roster and take part in the fun of our off time.

Yes, this would go to late for me getting up at 6 am for work. Good luck to you!

Hey Weeba,

We might be too early - so free bump just in case :)

<Exodus> (13/13N 12/13H) is a Normal/Heroic raiding guild and is looking for additional raiders to join our ranks to continue are grind through Hellfire Citadel. We promote a healthy game/life balance and encourage a positive raid environment. We always make sure to have fun while raiding but still take progression seriously. We consider everyone in Exodus a member of our WoW Family and expect that the same respect is given for others in our community and raid team. Full and Part time raiders welcome.

Thanks for the reply, but yes this is too early to make this work. Best of luck to you!
I am still looking for a guild on either of my toons.