The people you hate

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
i am making a thread for everyone to vent out on something they hate about wow/wowplayers just to get it off of their chests, okay, i shall start.

i dislike when people say "toon" and "outlands"

also when hunters use barrage when the tank didnt pull the huge pack over yonder where the hunter pulls it... and when hunters have growl on...

okay now you guys try
11/08/2015 12:45 PMPosted by Goldengoblin
11/08/2015 12:40 PMPosted by Bjoramier
i am making a thread for everyone to vent out on something they hate about wow/wowplayers just to get it off of their chests, okay, i shall start.

also when hunters use barrage when the tank didnt pull the huge pack over yonder where the hunter pulls it... and when hunters have growl on...

okay now you guys try

In Heroic Dungeons, like Skyreach, my pet in Beast Mastery has more HP than most random queued tanks do. I keep growl on.

In Marksmen, when I do five man heroics, I pull four to six packs of mobs at a time with barrage + misdirection. I pull half the groups damage and I'm not going to stop using Barrage.

Deal with it.

lol...
I also dislike gnomes...just thought i should put that out there too...
I hate when I go out to wpvp someone my lvl on an alt, after winning against them they come back with their main to kill me.

Hate when people do that.

okay now you guys try

In Heroic Dungeons, like Skyreach, my pet in Beast Mastery has more HP than most random queued tanks do. I keep growl on.

In Marksmen, when I do five man heroics, I pull four to six packs of mobs at a time with barrage + misdirection. I pull half the groups damage and I'm not going to stop using Barrage.

Deal with it.

God I hope I never get in a group with you.
DPS pulling less than 10k in LFR.
Healers that make me think I'm "Squishy tank"
Tanks that ARE "Squishy tank"

LFR wiping on trash because "Nobody can kill the skull or dispel, evidently."

Boosted characters not knowing how to play their class and just jumping in to do content.

And the people that spam emotes so much to the point where I disable emotes/yells in BGs so I don't have to put up with that.
I was a beb playing Toontown Online so when I say "toon" it goes both ways for me since, obviously, it's lingo from another mmo-go.

11/08/2015 12:53 PMPosted by Kamex
And the people that spam emotes so much to the point where I disable emotes/yells in BGs so I don't have to put up with that.
I /hug or /lol people, but the people who have emotes bound into any button is kind of... interesting. :l
I don't hate anyone.

There are times, at worst, I feel disgusted with others, but I've lived this long without finding any human I actively feel hate for.
Being ignored in Trade chat when asking for LFG or for people to quest and level with
so i was leveling some toons in outlands and...some gnomes with less hp than some huntard's pet that probably can't pull 10 k dps cause they don't know about skull and like this boosted guy jumps and the tank is squishy and those emotes, just can't stand them so...
I hate all ppl crying over flying and spamming the forums about it
11/08/2015 12:58 PMPosted by Bodo
so i was leveling some toons in outlands and...some gnomes with less hp than some huntard's pet that probably can't pull 10 k dps cause they don't know about skull and like this boosted guy jumps and the tank is squishy and those emotes, just can't stand them so...

Sweet mother of all that is holy...
Sensitive hippies who get their precious feelings hurt over words from random irrelevant strangers. They are just one more weak-link in the chain. Then again I suppose we will need radiation canaries so.....hhmmm nm
Hunters.

I don't hate them though. They just need to die.
11/08/2015 12:55 PMPosted by Jayjujayme
I don't hate anyone.

There are times, at worst, I feel disgusted with others, but I've lived this long without finding any human I actively feel hate for.
There was someone in my life who made it incredibly hard to live through and once I got past that, I realized I couldn't ever really hate anyone.
He was probably the only person worth hating - real scum of the earth, deserves to rot in a jail cell, etc. but that's in the past and isn't worth letting it drag me down anymore.

I think there's eventually a point where everyone gets enlightened in that regard. Nothing is worth investing that kind of negative emotion into.

11/08/2015 12:59 PMPosted by Ukoviaz
Sensitive hippies who get their precious feelings hurt over words from random irrelevant strangers.
Why should the standard be to settle as someone's doormat?

Complimenting a random irrelevant stranger doesn't cost me anything. Sticking up for a random irrelevant stranger doesn't cost me anything. And at the end of the day, that feels a lot more meaningful than "growing a skin" or joining the club of people acting rabid on the internet.
The people who lose in pvp and hop over to a toon on the opposite faction to curse you out.

Sometimes it's funny to watch the rage, but other times its just annoying.

I remember one time I was at the BMAH and me and this horde hunter were messing around using our stuns/ fears ect (this was on my holy priest mind you) on each other and eventually I decided to attack.

Well his big idea was to run me into the BMAH guards instead of attack me...and not surprisingly he died.

He then comes to an Alliance toon to tell me how I'm a 12 year old on my moms account and how bad I am because I used Shadow Word: Pain in Holy spec.

okay now you guys try

Deal with it.

Ok, I will deal with it this way. IF you're in the group that I am tanking, and I politely ask you to stop, and you do it a 2nd time, you'll be tanking the rest of the instance with your precious little pet that won't be able to hold agro with all of the damage the other dps are doing. Also, before I drop from the group, you'll have 3-4 more packs on top of what you already pulled. So you deal with it.

I'm no jerk, but if someone is going to be like what you just stated, then I can be one. Sorry to the rest of the group, but I won't tank when someone pulls on their own after being asked nicely to stop. It's people like you that make dps queues so long, because most tanks won't tank randoms due to this nonsense. DPS stands for Dumb Piece of $hit, because of thoughtless clods such as yourself.
I will post on behalf of Blizzard, Activision and developers, they hate players. Our money, that is different. Us, they hate.
11/08/2015 01:08 PMPosted by Kohen
I will post on behalf of Blizzard, Activision and developers, they hate players. Our money, that is different. Us, they hate.

Was that in English?