Mage isn't going to win the WoW tournament

Arenas
1 2 3 5 Next
I just wanted to go on record as saying that a team with a Mage will not win the WoW tournament, because the class is quite simply overrated. No matter what the numbers say Warlock, Warrior, and Shaman are all better DPS classes, and it is nearly impossible that at least some of the top teams won't do everything they can to win which means to NOT run a Mage.

Turbo is a better comp than anything with a Mage, and Warlock is also a better class than Mage for literally all types of PvP including arena. I know that the US regionals were dominated by Mage, but the EU was a different story. Remember this isn't just a North American tournament, and you also have to factor in the guys in the EU.

In the end all we can do is wait and see what happens, but I have no doubt that I am right about this.

Feel free to agree or disagree with this all you want, but keep in mind nobody will be proving their opinions one way or the other until the tournament is complete. Please do make your own predictions though, and perhaps we can have some fun trying to guess exactly how it will turn out.
Nobody cares
10/30/2015 05:36 AMPosted by Ghostfaced
Nobody cares

Yet you felt the need to reply.

Interesting.....
u suck
u suck
10/30/2015 05:39 AMPosted by Duelistlife
u suck

How profound and eloquent.
u suck
u suck
u suck
u suck
Long time no see, did Jahmilli finally lift his foot up?
Lmao you must be mentally challenged to think mages are "overrated" they are underrated if anything
10/30/2015 05:44 AMPosted by Wixzy
Lmao you must be mentally challenged to think mages are "overrated" they are underrated if anything

So will you eat your words if Mage doesn't win the tournament?

That's all I want to know.
10/30/2015 05:44 AMPosted by Hablah
Long time no see, did Jahmilli finally lift his foot up?

I took a break for a while, because it is unwise not to.

In the past I have taken breaks for literally years at a time even, and you simply don't want to play this game too much without taking some time away.

It is ideal to take a break and clear your mind of all the garbage associated with it, like you know virtually every response not from me in this thread so far lol.

I mean read them for yourself, and try to honestly reflect on it. Straight garbage right?

But I'm OK you see, because my mind is in a good place now!

Perhaps you guys need a break far more than I did?
10/30/2015 05:50 AMPosted by Speedymáge
It is ideal to take a break and clear your mind of all the garbage associated with it

ya I mean gotta separate the garbage and the game eventually, no wonder you took that break

Straight garbage right?

pretty much every post from the male undead mage ya

my mind is in a good place now

ha ha

Hey you just go right ahead and keep spewing that bile, since it seems to be your thing.
10/30/2015 05:56 AMPosted by Speedymáge

Hey you just go right ahead and keep spewing that bile, since it seems to be your thing.

Pretty sure someone said that to you when you were mouth breathing in Jah's thread.
Uhh wasn't the best eu team holy pally God comp and they were dq'd. Might be why the eu regionals weren't dominated by a mage
10/30/2015 05:33 AMPosted by Speedymáge
No matter what the numbers say Warlock, Warrior, and Shaman are all better DPS classes,

but they are not better cc classes.