Official Blizzcon Recap

Pet Battles
<Anduin> You married my college girlfriend??? Not cool, dad!!!

These are the days of our lives.
BlizzCon 2015 was so amazing that for those two days, Peddlefeet was buffed. Crazy overpowered.

So good.
11/09/2015 03:36 PMPosted by Kaivax
BlizzCon 2015 was so amazing that for those two days, Peddlefeet was buffed. Crazy overpowered.

So good.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I missed it?!?!?!??!?!?!

edit: I can never say Blizzard isn't listening to me. My proof is right there.

And with that Zepp has accidentally revealed to us that he is a Fanfic writer too! Who else do you ship, Zepp?

I'm still a Harry-Hermione shipper. The shame of it all...
Ok. First out of the gate? Everyone knew that Ron was going to get the girl. Geez.

2nd? The Peddlefeet buff consisted of an upgrade from Huggies to Pampers. Which is wierd cause experienced parents always go with Huggies.

3rd? Days of Our Lives? OMG. OG players know that The Guiding Light is where it's at. When Nola and Mr Spalding were an item? Man, it was magic. Get on my stories level!
11/09/2015 03:51 PMPosted by Darmand
Ok. First out of the gate? Everyone knew that Ron was going to get the girl. Geez.

2nd? The Peddlefeet buff consisted of an upgrade from Huggies to Pampers. Which is wierd cause experienced parents always go with Huggies.

3rd? Days of Our Lives? OMG. OG players know that The Guiding Light is where it's at. When Nola and Mr Spalding were an item? Man, it was magic. Get on my stories level!

Your shame should be deep and enduring.

1) Ron is the best Potter character, but Hermione was meant for Harry

2) From what I see on MMO-Champion, the buff consisted of Shot Through the Heart killing all pets in a 60 yard radius.

3) Luke and Laura on the Cassadine yacht was the story for the ages, but I left GH behind when I started dating a girl that only watched Days. The things we do for love.
11/09/2015 03:51 PMPosted by Darmand
Get on my stories level!

Days of our Lives is on a much higher level.

Everybody knows that.
Countdown to "Why did a Blue come to this thread and not my complaints thread" guy showing up...
Okay sure.

But let's face it -- If I put a poll in here on stories, Days would win hands down.

..... I'll be right back.
Marlena OP pls nerf
Kaivax, when you return can you bless us with when we can expect some bit of upcoming pet information?
11/09/2015 03:44 PMPosted by Sunborne
11/09/2015 03:36 PMPosted by Kaivax

So good.

Oooooo. Now we're going to see this tiny green Hulk-Goblin grow very large with anger and destroy entire cities!

Please start with Gnomeragan...please..
Does watching Soap (1977) count as watching a soap? It was probably the best of them all :)
11/09/2015 04:43 PMPosted by Handcake
Does watching Soap (1977) count as watching a soap? It was probably the best of them all :)

Uh YES of course it does!!! Burt Campbell for Sheriff!!!

Varian: By the way son, your mother is actually Lady Prestor. Your part dragon. Your relationship with that scoundrel Wrathion can never work.

Andy: I know father. He left me for Garrosh.

Varian: By the way son, your mother is actually Lady Prestor. Your part dragon. Your relationship with that scoundrel Wrathion can never work.

Andy: I know father. He left me for Garrosh.

Whoa!!! You just incorporated the LGBTDragon storylines people in GD keep complaining WoW does not contain! All problems solved in the Pet Battles forum.