Blizz doesn't care about cheating

Battlegrounds
There is simply no other conclusion to draw. This is the worst the game's ever been in terms of cheaters and Blizz can't even be bothered to comment on it. Much less take action in the face of mountains of proof.

The funny thing is people always say "they can't ban cheats b/c of sub loss." No, they are losing WAAAAAAAAY more subs from people giving up due to the low quality of the product caused by the cheating than they'd lose from banning cheaters. Not to mention the irreparable harm Blizz has done to its brand by letting it get to this point.
1) It's not the worst is has been, see 6-9 months ago and end of MoP, even though it's horrible right now too.

2) They have commented it. When they ban 500k in MoP and 100k in WoD in waves, plus single reports, they are at least doing something where as it might appear they are not. MoP bans were permanent WoD bans were not. 13 days until the unbanned accounts are back. November 13. This is stupid.

3) Nobody says "they can't ban cheats b/c of sub loss". The botters have many accounts, they are easy as hell to get and you can even buy wow accounts and merge them with your current bnet so you get to keep your mounts/heirlooms/achievements/titles for like $20-40.

4) Blizz did this to their "brand" themselves via subpar content, lazy design, broken promises, unbalance, etc.

5) I feel retarded for defending this company in anyway.

6) If you don't know how to pvp and/or you bot, please feel free to downvote this post full of truths.
It's a sad day when I see someone wandering around in Tanaan with the High Warlord title and immediately after thinking 'oh this guy's probably good' I think 'this guy's probably a cheating piece of !@#$.'

MoP was pretty bad too, yeah. You couldn't break about 17-1800 without running into rampant win-trading, ddos'ing, and cheating.
At least they fixed win trading.
11/01/2015 03:38 PMPosted by Raikour
It's a sad day when I see someone wandering around in Tanaan with the High Warlord title and immediately after thinking 'oh this guy's probably good' I think 'this guy's probably a cheating piece of !@#$.'

MoP was pretty bad too, yeah. You couldn't break about 17-1800 without running into rampant win-trading, ddos'ing, and cheating.

=[