Question about Transmoging tabards

General Discussion
Please tell me that tabards that were deleted in the past that are now unobtainable will be able to show up in your xmog tabard list...please...
Maaaaybe if they were quest rewards.
11/08/2015 01:42 PMPosted by Domino

I want my tabard of the void back home boy
See, this is why my bags are full- I hoard things in case they someday become useful.
11/08/2015 01:43 PMPosted by Sionix
11/08/2015 01:42 PMPosted by Domino

I want my tabard of the void back home boy

Explain why you would get rid of that home gurl.
Its the dumbest reason in the world dude I actually feel embarrassed saying it to people
Yeah... I highly doubt they will sadly. I had the tabard of the competition, and also the spirit of the competition pet before, yet i deleted em for bag space, now I cant even get the achievement for em.
11/08/2015 01:47 PMPosted by Sionix
Its the dumbest reason in the world dude I actually feel embarrassed saying it to people

Tell us you deleted it to make room for a Guild Tabard.

We won't judge you. Harshly. Somewhat. A little. Silently.
11/08/2015 01:49 PMPosted by Domino
11/08/2015 01:47 PMPosted by Sionix

Tell us you deleted it to make room for a Guild Tabard.

We won't judge you. Harshly. Somewhat. A little. Silently.

I gave it to a level one twink that I once had, accidentally leveled him to 2 and deleted him.
11/08/2015 01:50 PMPosted by Sionix
I gave it to a level one twink that I once had, accidentally leveled him to 2 and deleted him.

Welp.

Glad the only twinks I ever took seriously were higher than level 1. But maybe there's hope they'll give you access to skins through the promo code redemptions.
There is a vendor which sells deleted/vendored tabards in the live version of dalaran. Have you checked her for it?

Elizabeth Ross

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=28776/elizabeth-ross
11/08/2015 01:53 PMPosted by Zrakon
There is a vendor which sells deleted/vendored tabards in the live version of dalaran. Have you checked him for it?

Who and where
Quest rewards probably

TCG and other Events ones I dont think so but you never know
I think those are more for rep/achievement tabards.

But never hurts to look.
I just hope it doesn't render my tabard unusable.
11/08/2015 01:56 PMPosted by Mersl

I have a feeling that the tabards visuals will just be saved to use for transmog while still keeping the ones you have. That way you can still equip tabards that have effects

11/08/2015 01:49 PMPosted by Apparitiøn
Yeah... I highly doubt they will sadly. I had the tabard of the competition, and also the spirit of the competition pet before, yet i deleted em for bag space, now I cant even get the achievement for em.

I know the feel. Had polar bear cub on a hunter and deleted him before account wide pets were a thing.
11/08/2015 01:54 PMPosted by Sionix
There is a vendor which sells deleted/vendored tabards in the live version of dalaran. Have you checked him for it?

Who and where

I edited my post....but yea I can get the tabard of competition off of her as well as a couple deleted achievement tabards.
11/08/2015 01:56 PMPosted by Mersl

I really want to see your armory update, just to see this glorious bug of faction changes on display properly.

Who and where

I edited my post....but yea I can get the tabard of competition off of her as well as a couple deleted achievement tabards.

Nope, cant get it from her
11/08/2015 02:00 PMPosted by Sionix
Nope, cant get it from her

Back to eBay home fry!