2K CR Warrior LF RBGs

Battlegrounds
As listed in title 2016 CR Arms Warrior LF RBG group to finish out Hero grind.
So you purchased 2k but didn't put enough on the CC for Hero? You really expect people to believe you climbed 500 points, in THIS season, in one day? In less than 75 games?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BEtc2fbCMAI22za.jpg
"He" did it in 32 games: 30 wins and 2 losses. Not even fully geared and have to post on forums to find a good group to play with?

No good team wants to play with someone that is lame enough to purchase a boost. Wasted money.
this thread is brutal
lol, once your carried you cant hide.. word spreads fast between the few who do the carries.. lol
I did 0-2k in a day on this toon whats your point
10/30/2015 10:56 AMPosted by Gødøhgød

because if he actually managed to get 2k in one day legitimately, it means he must have an extensive network of pvpers to play with. him posting on here implies he doesn't. just because you got 2k in one day doesn't diminish how hard and time consuming it is to repeat.
I did it with lfgs honestly

The point is that anyone who could go 500 points in 1 day in THIS season would have had an extensive list of top PvPers on their FL to do it, aka a team, so him not having that "team" to play with and having to post here is strikes 2 and 3 against this being legitimate.

Even in August, ABN and co. along with the other top-end botters were stomping anyone who got close. The 2k+ bracket is currently monopolized so it's even more painfully obvious that this guy purchased his 2k from one of them.

The point is that anyone who could go 500 points in 1 day in THIS season would have had an extensive list of top PvPers on their FL to do it, aka a team, so him not having that "team" to play with and having to post here is strikes 2 and 3 against this being legitimate.

Even in August, ABN and co. along with the other top-end botters were stomping anyone who got close. The 2k+ bracket is currently monopolized so it's even more painfully obvious that this guy purchased his 2k from one of them.
33-4 RBG record and asking the bg forums for help? hmmmmmm
I'm good friends with a few r1 3s players, but none in the 2K-2.1K MMR. Haven't PvPed since the beginning of this season and just getting back in towards the end to finish it as RL happened.

Thanks
10/30/2015 06:46 PMPosted by Methx
I'm good friends with a few r1 3s players, but none in the 2K-2.1K MMR. Haven't PvPed since the beginning of this season and just getting back in towards the end to finish it as RL happened.

Thanks

get any of them to vouch for you here
ive known method for few years and playd with him idk why all the h8rs
You won't make 0-2k in a damn day unless you completely no life it
run with bots
run with fly hackers
and join a group literally 1800-2200
and they carry you to that rating.

HI OTHER AYA <3
10/30/2015 10:42 PMPosted by Gcdfelorea
ive known method for few years and playd with him idk why all the h8rs

Maybe you should "play with him" in arena too because he could never make it past the 1700s bracket.... (despite hitting 2k rbg with a 94% win ratio).

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/medivh/Methx/statistic#21:152
I have 4 accounts lol
10/31/2015 04:55 PMPosted by Methx
I have 4 accounts lol

11/01/2015 07:07 AMPosted by Gødøhgød
same

Why?