Sacred Shield

Paladin
Is it Dispellable/Spellstealable/purgeable?? I just want to know wether we're going to be Q.Qing about it or not ahead of time. Thanks.

----------
Before I go bumping the post on the general discussion I figured I'd try and ask here. Does any1 know?
01/27/2011 11:00 AMPosted by Jard
Is it Dispellable/Spellstealable/purgeable?? I just want to know wether we're going to be Q.Qing about it or not ahead of time. Thanks.

----------
Before I go bumping the post on the general discussion I figured I'd try and ask here. Does any1 know?

It's cant be dispelled. Doesn't matter even if it was since it absorbs around 20K and ice lance crits for 18K. See what i did there?

You must have negative amounts of resilience for ice lance to crit you that hard.
and have lost your ability to dispel/freedom yourself out of his slows
Sweet Awesome!@#. Day 4.0.6 will be a good day for us indeed then!
You can check my gear. Its only base pvp gear. Its not epic pvp gear.

My ice lance will not crit 18K on 0 resil. I believe my ice lance crits in the 11K to 10K range on resil targets that ARE frozen and that are also not in epic pvp gear.

My frost bolt hits for between 5K and 6K and my ice lance hits for the same on FOF procs or on frozen targets unless it crits. If ice lance is not FOF proc and the target is not frozen it will hit for an amazing 2.5K to 3K damage. AMAZING.

I love all this exaggeration.

EDIT:
Also why would we trust anyone that doesn't even know how to figure out how damage reduction works? ITS NOT ADDITIVE. And LOL.
ummm are you naked only absorbing 20K???? its rly 25k-30k