Glyphs Not Working

Customer Support
It will not allow me to put my glyphs in.

I actually noticed this wasn't working about a month ago, but I never used the spec/realized I needed glyphs for it until now.

I have some glyphs in from the first few days of the game being out. Don't know why it wouldn't work.

Answers to questions:
The spec I want to put the glyphs in, is the active spec.
Yes, I'm trying to put prime in prime slots, major in major, etc.
Yes, I already have the glyphs learned.
Yes, they are empty slots, and I do have Dust of Disappearance as well.
Yes, I have tried relogging and reloading my ui.
Given the steps you have already taken, I would suggest a full Reset UI - please note that this is different from reloading your UI, and will require you to log out of the game to complete the steps. Full instructions are in the article I've provided below.

Common Display Issues
http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/20377
Thank you for replying. I'll try that. :)
I was having the same problem. Rather than doing the full reset as suggested, I turned of all addons (in character page), went in and installed the glyphs with no problem. Just log back out and turn them back on when you're done (if you're as addicted to your addons as I am)
my glyphs are not working its just empty i put some glyphs on my balence spec then i bought some glyphs for my feral spec and activated it and its just empty theres nothing there
04/12/2012 08:31 AMPosted by Jozbec
my glyphs are not working its just empty i put some glyphs on my balence spec then i bought some glyphs for my feral spec and activated it and its just empty theres nothing there

Each spec has it's own set of glyphs, so if you never entered feral glyphs before it would be empty.

Please don't necro old threads. If you have an issue, start your own.