Expansion Upgrade List

New Player Help and Guides
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next
This thread really needs to be stickied.
Of course it does. I'm a Tank, not a troll.

And yet you derailed my thread like a common troll. Thanks.
Great info and just what I was looking for, thanks for pulling it together. Voted for sticky.
Bring
Up
My
Post!
Stickkyyyyy
Why has this not been stickied yet?
07/31/2011 06:45 PMPosted by Xunn

Don't question the ways of Blue.
07/31/2011 07:10 PMPosted by Harlan

Don't question the ways of Blue.

Easy, Pumpkin Head, just idly wondering. And posting said idle thoughts.

I respect, very much so, the way of Blue.
bumping because it seems to have been forgotten again
Definitely not a bump.
bumping why? because I can.
Bumpage - Sticky Request
09/01/2011 01:06 PMPosted by Nullwolf
Bumpage - Sticky Request

Indeed, make it easier for us to refer people to this.
Honestly though, now that the game is F2P, how often do we get questions about buying expansions?
09/01/2011 01:56 PMPosted by Harlan
Honestly though, now that the game is F2P, how often do we get questions about buying expansions?

Would you like me to make a thread that runs down the list of trial restrictions and why they're in place? :P
09/01/2011 01:56 PMPosted by Harlan

i've linked it a few times recently actually.
09/01/2011 04:39 PMPosted by Icedragon
Would you like me to make a thread that runs down the list of trial restrictions and why they're in place? :P

That could possibly help, then we could just link said thread whenever they come here with "suggestions" or whining that there's actual restrictions on a trial.
01/28/2011 03:48 PMPosted by Icedragon
It is not Free to Play

in what way is it not free to play. its like runescape its free and if you want the good content you pay
08/17/2011 08:33 PMPosted by Jilixx
bumping because it seems to have been forgotten again

08/22/2011 05:11 AMPosted by Choonster
Definitely not a bump

08/28/2011 07:30 PMPosted by Jilixx
bumping why? because I can.

09/01/2011 01:06 PMPosted by Nullwolf
Bumpage - Sticky Request

■Do not "bump" posts.

The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called "necro bumping" or "necroing").

i dont know what bumbing is but dont all those four posts contridict with what a blue said in the welcome please read post?
edit- here is the link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900901019
Do not "bump" posts.

The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called "necro bumping" or "necroing").

i dont know what bumbing is but dont all those four posts contridict with what a blue said in the welcome please read post?
edit- here is the link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900901019

Bumping is posting in a thread just for the sake of posting in it. With the typical average post that is usually one person's question(s) that were answered ages ago, bumping doesn't do anything but move more current questions off of the front page. While that rule is a good one to follow as a whole, for useful, accurate, and often referenced guides like this one it's a special exception.

Guides like this one are frequently referenced with links by the regulars here when people ask the same cookie-cutter question that the guide answers. This thread needs some more "request sticky" nominations before it will become stuck at the top of the forum with all the others. Until then we bump it only to put it back on the front page and only when there's a rash of people who are asking the questions answered by this guide.