Design a Battle Pet

Pet Battles
1 2 3 5 Next
This thread will be all about creating a battle pet that YOU want to see in game no matter how realistic or unrealistic it may be. Tell us what the model would be, it's type and pick out some moves!

Of course everyone wants a pet that will kill all enemy pets in one move and that's okay! Tell us what the move would look like and how it would be done. So put on your thinking cap and tap into that creative part of your mind.

Rules: Be happy. Have fun. Try to be nice to everyone. No buffing of Peddlefeet allowed. We need more Darmands.

My first pet would be ...
Rygarius the coffee hippogryph using a silver covenant skin on the baby hippogryph models
Flying type.
First tier: Alpha strike/Coffeeslide (mudslide weather)/Ancient Blessing
Second tier : Quills/Shriek/Predatory Strike

Second pet
Mini Epicus Maximus from Brawlers Guild, because who wouldn't want to have a battle pet that is a forsaken rockstar riding a t-rex on top of a shark with laser beams and rockets?
It would be undead, mechanical and aquatic!
First tier : Laser, then I would make a new type of weather called Thundering Jams that would increase all damage active pets take by 5%, or it would be a random chance to stun active pets for one round. Then Interrupting Jolt.
Second tier: Tail Sweep/Death and Decay/Dive

Third pet Sunborne Val'kyr
Humanoid using the Legion expansions new Val'kyr model
First tier : Omnislash/Sunlight/Restoration
Second tier: Revamped Falling Murloc from Murkalot. 5 round cd with no stun but deals slightly less damage/Weakness/Holy Ascension. Holy Ascension would reduce all damage taken by the players team by 25% for 9 rounds.
Servant of Orsis

It uses the worm model that is in the AQ raid and type is Beast. Breed will be H/P and H/H.

First Tier

Blood Leech- deals 5% damage and heals for 5% 1 round CD
Sandstorm
Burrow

Second Tier

Cursed Bite- Undead damage basic spammable move
Protection of Orsis- the servant calls upon the sands to protect its allies granting him and his allies 25% damage reduction for 3 turns. 5 round CD
Deflection

Second pet would be Malice, spawn of mannoroth.

It uses Mannoroth's WoD model and is magic type. Breeds would be H/P and P/P
First tier
Spear Jab- jabs the enemy with his spear humanoid damage basic spammable
Curse of the Flesh-flayer- deals damage over 3 turns then explodes on the 4th which forces the pet to either be swapped in or swapped out. 8 round CD
Aura of Malice- roots the enemy pet and causes them to take 25% extra damage for 3 turns. 3 round CD

Fel Spike- impales the enemy with a spike magic damage basic spammable
Felseeker- sends a blast wave for heavy aoe damage that reduces in damage each time it hits must channel for 3 turns. 3 round CD
Meteor Strike
Kwee-Q-PeddleZepp, Humanoid S/S
Existing Peddlefeet model wearing a full set of Savage Gladiator's Chain Armor

Hunter Traits (Cooldowns in italics)
Level 1: Arcane Shot 1 (deals x damage, this ability always goes first)
Level 2: Explosive Shot 2 (deals x damage to target, 50% damage to backline pets)
Level 4: Stampede 4 (stampede interrupts the target and causes it to take 100% additional damage for one turn)

Goblin Traits (Cooldowns in italics)
Level 10: Bamboozle 5 (All backline pets at full health change teams, must be 1:1 ratio)
Level 15: Shell Game 8 (Your active pet swaps out every other turn for 6 turns)
Level 20: My House, My Rules 8 (Opposing team can not use multi-turn abilities for 3 turns, existing multi-turn effects are canceled)
11/10/2015 12:33 PMPosted by Sunborne
No buffing of Peddlefeet allowed. We need more Darmands.

...and suddenly all the fun in life is missing...

11/10/2015 12:33 PMPosted by Sunborne
Mini Epicus Maximus from Brawlers Guild, because who wouldn't want to have a battle pet that is a forsaken rockstar riding a t-rex on top of a shark with laser beams and rockets?
It would be undead, mechanical and aquatic!
First tier : Laser, then I would make a new type of weather called Thundering Jams that would increase all damage active pets take by 5%, or it would be a random chance to stun active pets for one round. Then Interrupting Jolt.
Second tier: Tail Sweep/Death and Decay/Dive

I am fully ready to see a Rockstar on T-Rex on Shark diving. You could even call the ability Stage Dive.

Going a step further...the shark portion could be floating in a big clear water-filled bucket and when you use Stage Dive, the Rockstar portion would dive off the T-Rex and into the bucket thus leaving the pet itself above ground, but still hidden.
11/10/2015 01:36 PMPosted by Zepp
My House, My Rules 8 (Opposing team can not use multi-turn abilities for 3 turns, existing multi-turn effects are canceled)

would be pretty fun if this had 3 possible outcomes decided at random. The first one would be the no multi turn moves and purge

The second would be no defensives and purges the field of all defensives.

The third would be no AoEs.
Oh get ready for this one...this one is due out SOON in a patch near you.

Murion Fordloc, Humanoid P/P
Existing Murky model wearing a full set of T6 Lightbringer and holding the Ashbringer

Murloc Traits (Cooldowns in italics)
Level 1: Murloc Rush 3 (deals x damage per round for three rounds)
Level 2: Something Fishy 1 (covers opponent in fish guts causing a -25% damage debuff and enrages Murion +25% , both for 2 rounds)
Level 4: Murgle Burgle 4 (steals all active buff effects with remaining durations from opponent)

Paladin Traits (Cooldowns in italics)
Level 10: Smite 1 (deals x holy damage to front line pet)
Level 15: Consecration 4 (deals x damage to opposing team divided evenly)
Level 20: Put Your Faith in the Mrglmrgl 8 (Highest health undead pet on opposing team is exorcised, killed instantly and does not receive an undead round. Murion must rest for two rounds afterward)
Blizzard should make a contest for you creative people and put the winning entry into the game. Maybe when they're done with the xpac and has a lull before the next one. So like 2019.

I like
11/10/2015 02:52 PMPosted by Zepp
(Cooldowns in italics)
and nothing's italicized.
11/10/2015 03:26 PMPosted by Vixie
I like
11/10/2015 02:52 PMPosted by Zepp
(Cooldowns in italics)
and nothing's italicized.

Huh? The number next to each skill is italicized!
11/10/2015 03:34 PMPosted by Zepp
11/10/2015 03:26 PMPosted by Vixie
I like ... and nothing's italicized.

Huh? The number next to each skill is italicized!

Oh. Hard to see. Okay you're off the hook, thought you were just being Zeppfunny.
Fallen Feline. Using a Widget The Departed model except pure white translucency with two angelic wings. (It's a memorial to my cat "Angel" who recently passed.)
Undead type
First tier: Claw, Howl, Dark Rebirth
Second tier: Spirit Claws, Prowl, Devour
Blackfuse Shredder

Using a black & red variant of the Sky-Bo model
Mechanical type
First tier:
Launch Sawblades. No CD. Fires a magnetized sawblade that deals damage to all three pets for 100 damage.

Electrostatic Charge. 3 round CD. Stuns and deals damage to the active pet. This move has a 50% chance to always go first.
Automated Repair Beam. 4 round CD. Repairs 100 damage per round for 3 rounds

Second tier:
Death from Above. 2 round CD. The shredder launches into the air avoiding all attacks for one round. On the second round the shredder lands while firing lasers at the active pet.

Reactive Armor. 5 round CD. The shredder surrounds itself with a magnetic shield reducing all damage taken by 50% for 3 rounds.

Overload. 5 round CD. The shredder charges its weapons to deal 100% increased damage on it's next attack, also increases damage taken by 50% for one round. Also heals the Shredder to full HP.
I want a hyena pup. I don't really mind if the abilities are just normal beast abilities. I think it'd be cute if they had a unique pup model though and not just a smaller version of the mob model.

That or a baby boar, or a boar in general like Rooter, not a mechanical one. The babies are so cute though. Little pecans.
Argent Guardian
Magic. Uses a miniature model of the Guardian of Ancient Kings

First tier.
Judgement. No CD. Deals 100 damage to active pet.
Exorcism. 2 round CD. Deals 150 damage to active pet and 100 to back pets.
Divine Storm. 3 round ability. 6 round CD. Deals 300 damage over 3 rounds to all pets and increases damage taken by 25%

Second tier
Hammer of the Righteous. No CD. Deals 75 damage and stuns the active pet for 1 round.
Protector of the Light. 4 round CD Surrounds the Guardian with a shield. Blocks the next AoE attack made by the enemy team and takes 50% of the damage. Remains active until an AoE attack is used.
Light's Blessing. 5 round CD. Lasts for 9 rounds. The Light pours down on all pets from the sky. Healing the active pets for 100 immediately. Continues healing for 80 for each turn.
Greebo the Deceiver
Humanoid type
Model: Dark-furred Saberon. Clad in swashbuckler-like leather clothing, has an eyepatch over his right eye.

First tier:
Slash - Beast type, no CD. Slashes the enemy 1-2 times, dealing X Beast damage per hit. Hits an additional time if the user attacks first.
Hiss - Beast type, 3 round CD. Deals Y damage, reduces the target's speed by 25% for 4 rounds
Hibernate - Fall asleep, restoring Z health on the first round, 2Z health on the second, then 4Z health on the third. While Hibernating you cannot swap pets.

Second tier:
Vicious Slice - Humanoid, no CD. Attacks the target viciously, dealing X damage.
Focus - Humanoid type, no CD. Focuses intensely, increasing your speed, hit, and critical strike chance by 25% for 5 rounds.
Ambush - Beast type, no CD. Vanishes into the background, bringing forth an ally to distract your opponent. Switches the pet with the backline pet with the highest health; at the end of every round, for 5 rounds, the user will randomly attack a member of the opposite team for 100% P.

###

Heapfeather
Flying type
Model: Metallic Stormwing

First tier:
Shed Parts - Mechanical type, no CD. Quills with a different damage type.
Duct Tape solves EVERYTHING - Mechanical type, 3 round cooldown. Moderate healing ability.
Call Lightning - Good ol' Call Lightning.

Second tier:
Funky Fuel Fire - Elemental, no CD. An awesome alliterative attack. Heapfeather heralds horrendous harm by hurting himself.
Dump Junk - Mechanical, 4 round CD. Dumps a load of garbage in the battlefield, blocking the next two attacks by any pet.
Grease Spill - Mechanical, no CD. Slicks up the target's feet with used engine oil, reducing the enemy team's hit chance by 25% for 4 rounds.

Edit: typos, formatting, alliteration augmentation.
Rindfleisch, two really good pets. That Ambush attack is a mess! I would hate to face it.
Soooo this idea is not mine. My hubby came up with it over lunch. Its Sir Finley Mrrgglton from the new Hearthstone adventure, riding a magic flying carpet. He says Finley found the magic carpet while exploring Uldum with Brann. Sir Finley Mrrgglton can also accompany you in the world and fly beside you as you fly around the world since he has the carpet.

It would be a flying pet. S/S breed.

First tier. No CD. Punch that works like Quills. Attacks two times/ 5 round CD- lasts 5 rounds Sandstorm/ 3 round ability March of the Murlocs. An army of murlocs swarm the target for three turns and increase damage taken by 100% for two turns. He said if you have played Murky on Heroes then its like his heroic ability.

Second tier. No CD Charge/ 4 round CD Dodge/ 8 round CD Righteous Inspiration.
Name: Twerky
Model: Lurky, Gurky, Terky, Murky (Take your pick)

Humanoid, Dance extraordinaire

First Tier:
1. Gangnam Style
2. Harlem Shake
3. Jazz Hands (I'm thinking it functions like smackthat.exe but flashier)

Second Tier:
4. Whip
5. Nae Nae
6. Twerk

Max level optimal rotation: Needless to say... First, you whip......

/dance with this pet and it will perform, at random, one of the racial dance routines. (Yes having previously won both of Azeroth's top dance competition shows..."So you think you can Dance" and "Dancing with the Murlocs"....Twerky is an accomplished dance pro and knows all the racial dance moves.)
11/13/2015 12:59 PMPosted by Maxvanquish
2. Harlem Shake

Do your backline pets get involved in this attack, though.
11/13/2015 01:24 PMPosted by Larkspur
11/13/2015 12:59 PMPosted by Maxvanquish
2. Harlem Shake

Do your backline pets get involved in this attack, though.

LARK?!? Is it you, or has someone hacked your account???