Sep 2016... because it's gonna be EPIC!

General Discussion
Right?

Right.

Yeah.... yeah.

Right?

I hope it's so damn mind blowing we all can't stand the awesomeness dripping off of every second...

Because if that's NOT the case...

Sep.? REALLY?
Because we really needed another thread about this?
It's this new and exciting topic again!
8 more months of hfc lets see who quits in 8 months
People keep saying Sept of 2016, where are you seeing this? i can't find any info anywhere
oh yes! i can get 50 toons with ring!
11/06/2015 05:25 AMPosted by Shinemyhoofs
People keep saying Sept of 2016, where are you seeing this? i can't find any info anywhere

It's from mmo-champions. The official Legion site does not have the graphic.
Legion Releasing by September 2016
Legion website updates are happening!

The regular version costs $50
The Digital Deluxe edition costs $70.
Pre-purchasing gives you a Level 100 Boost.
Pre-purchasing gives you at least one week early access to the Demon Hunter class.
You will need a level 70 character to create a Demon Hunter and you can only have one Demon Hunter per realm.
Legion is expected to release on or before 09/21/2016. This is not a release date.

Legion is expected to release on or before 09/21/2016.

on or before

Reading is hard
11/06/2015 05:10 AMPosted by Redblueblurr
Right?Right.Yeah.... yeah.Right?I hope it's so damn mind blowing we all can't stand the awesomeness dripping off of every second...Because if that's NOT the case...Sep.? REALLY?

Your already mind-blown by a possible release date so it seems it does not take much to send you off the deep-end.
11/06/2015 05:31 AMPosted by Rashkira
Right?Right.Yeah.... yeah.Right?I hope it's so damn mind blowing we all can't stand the awesomeness dripping off of every second...Because if that's NOT the case...Sep.? REALLY?

Your already mind-blown by a possible release date so it seems it does not take much to send you off the deep-end.

You should see how I react to butterscotch pudding.
The Illidian book is releasing in March and the movie in June. I'm fairly certain the game will release sometime in between.
Granted we haven't heard anything official, Blizzcon hasn't started yet, but if we have to wait another possible 10 months for Legion? It had better be beyond epic. If this turns out to be official, I probably will unsub until Legion, just because there really isn't anything to do any more besides grind old reps, farm mounts, and get the ring on all alts. Bleh.
I really hope it is release months before Sept 2016. If not, then I won't be able to play at all due to my last year nursing and I have been really looking forward to playing the new expansion and raiding at the latest in late spring/summer. I had already plan to stop playing completely by Sept of next year because of finishing up my degree. Right now, this is depressing news. Nor do I want them to rush things out too early, just that they keep saying they are wanting to put expansions out earlier then normal and waiting another year beats that purpose.

Sigh... I can only wish for a 6 month earlier release date then that Sept 2016 deadline.
Right?

Right.

Yeah.... yeah.

Right?

I hope it's so damn mind blowing we all can't stand the awesomeness dripping off of every second...

Because if that's NOT the case...

Sep.? REALLY?

I actually bought the virtual ticket just to get a first hand view of the riot that will probably ensue. This was the wrong day to announce that the expansion will be out a year from now. And to the fanboys who says "it says latest Sept 2016." And you have historical evidence that the WoW dev team ever beats a deadline? No, they have historically always missed deadlines in the name of "quality content." Remeber, this is the team that took 4 months to add flying into the game and the same team that took a year to roll out an expansion with no new classes, races, abilities, and a reskinned Outland with half the zones. Yep, I really think Blizzard doesn't want to make WoW anymore.