What is the ONE class you can't give up

General Discussion
Either hunter Druid or Mage
Um.....I would say hunter....but...I really enjoy prot paladin....then there is Demon Hunter and Rogue....so odds are I would quit wow cause I can't choose D:
Priest. I love the healing and the way holy functions too much to let go.
This old girl right here... she's me (in a fantasy type setting, of course, I don't really think I'm a pole dancing, shape shifting, tree)
Paladin.
Probably druid. I always seem to fall back on druid, priest or mage but druid can do any role so I have to pick it.
Druid. Been with this class through nerfs and un-needed buffs and absolute heydays; If I can't be a druid, I don't wanna play anymore.
Hunter all the way
warrior
11/09/2015 12:45 AMPosted by Cherlock
Let's assume something crazy and say that Blizzard decides we can only play ONE class.

Well I would say Hunter but if Blizzard did that it would be a moot point because I would not play Warcraft anymore do to this new restrictive class rule.
Used to be Warlock. Now it's Demon Hunter.

*shakes fist* Damn you Blizzard, why didn't you let me make a DH 11 years ago!!! Now I have to grind every rep forever all over again because I'm never going to play any other class!
BM hunter
Been a mage since a month after release when I couldn't choose what I wanted to play. This guy started off on alliance, got him to 60... then deleted him and made an undead with the same name along with some irl friends, same server (made for lots of fun ganking past in-game friends). Race changed to goblin when cata came out. Always been a mage, between the portals, the water (when mana mattered) and the improvisation they can do, I'd never want another class. Plus I always found kiting fun
Druid, always and forever.

*_*
monk, cant see not using a weapon that you clearly have on you.
Definitely hunter all the way.
Let's assume something crazy and say that Blizzard decides we can only play ONE class.

What would be the one class you need to hold on to? Strictly speaking CLASS. Not specs, races, factions.

I have to admit I personally have no clue what I'd choose.

Death Knight. No question for me.
Definitely Shaman. Among the best at the things I like to do (soloing, healing, burst dps) and the only thing it really can't do is the thing I least like doing (tanking bleh). Plus unbeatable utility. Really the only thing I am ever jealous of on other classes is OP Druid flight form.

What would be the one class you need to hold on to? Strictly speaking CLASS. Not specs, races, factions.

I have to admit I personally have no clue what I'd choose.

Been playing ret paladin since Vanilla Beta. I dont know what it is, i just can't let him go :/

I have played everything in this game but Shamans. I lvled one to 42 and stopped. I can play a class but have never seen myself playing it for more than a week. Ret pallys are my bread and butter.
Even though warriors get knocked around a lot and tend to fall behind others when it comes to pve or pvp, I just couldn't give up on my warrior especially with my personality to keep coming at you until things start to look a little brighter. Seems like something a warrior would do anyway lots of optimism in battle.