2k horde struggle, need a few to finish

Battlegrounds
@fara @noble its ok well keep farming points
11/03/2015 11:59 AMPosted by Scumtractor
11/03/2015 11:55 AMPosted by Typhoonz

Of course I do, I run with him all the time and was in his Hero group last season. In fact his kicks are usually extremely low compared to most of our other team members. And if you watch his stream you see him trying to spam pick up flag and miss half the time lol (no offense Cath).

I've seen Cath remove multiple warlocks from group who have any signs of botting whatsoever. And if they have a rep for it in the past he simply will not bring them.

We had several people leave our early push team because he refused to take bots. Don't spread rumors about people just because you dislike them. It makes you look like a clown.

Congratulations. You played with him the 1st season he decided to not be a cheater. (Mind you he decided to not cheat 2 months into the season) I feel really bad for anyone who believes him. There's a reason why so many have quit playing in his group. You will eventually learn for yourself.

Haven't played much over the past 4 months so I'm out of the loop in terms of what's going on but the fact that Cathorist is still struggling is amusing as he deserves to be in a dumpster. : )

11/03/2015 11:55 AMPosted by Typhoonz
Don't spread rumors about people just because you dislike them. It makes you look like a clown.

Just because I know (and others as well) something that you don't doesn't make it a rumor my friend.

INB4 Cathorist rage, links stream, calls me a botter, bad, etc.

Jealousy is a bad thing. I dumpstered your team with myronus and it was so bad and it insignificant I didnt vod I just put you out of your misery and moved on quickly. You watch the stream nightly still.

Anyways, ignoring the !@#$%^-*!@ obsession of this and need a rogue and lock.
again cath, im going to give you some credit and acknowledge youre probablly the best ret on the ladder and a good leader

but come on, stop with the whole "i only run clean teams" crap
ive seem jimmy "accidentally" pick up a flag that was meant to be swapped to the rogue

it might not be kickbots, it might not be routines, but a bot is still a bot
11/03/2015 01:10 PMPosted by Kathorist
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Congratulations. You played with him the 1st season he decided to not be a cheater. (Mind you he decided to not cheat 2 months into the season) I feel really bad for anyone who believes him. There's a reason why so many have quit playing in his group. You will eventually learn for yourself.

Haven't played much over the past 4 months so I'm out of the loop in terms of what's going on but the fact that Cathorist is still struggling is amusing as he deserves to be in a dumpster. : )

<span class="truncated">...</span>
Just because I know (and others as well) something that you don't doesn't make it a rumor my friend.

INB4 Cathorist rage, links stream, calls me a botter, bad, etc.

Jealousy is a bad thing. I dumpstered your team with myronus and it was so bad and it insignificant I didnt vod I just put you out of your misery and moved on quickly. You watch the stream nightly still.

Anyways, ignoring the !@#$%^-*!@ obsession of this and need a rogue and lock.

Congrats on your 2nd win!

11/03/2015 01:10 PMPosted by Kathorist
myronus

Who?
RBG community....gotta love it.
Scroll Clicking flags is faster than Bot scripting flags. Casuals
lucky i dont play ret anymore or i'd be the best ret on ladder

also i've never seen you before

dodging is worse then cheating you scum
having a bad xmog is worse than dodging*
I'll transfer horde to play with you :D

add me violetstar#1318
11/03/2015 02:33 PMPosted by Shõõk
Scroll Clicking flags is faster than Bot scripting flags. Casuals

Oh gotcha. With a bot you don't even have to click

lol wow
r u bacon cuz we just farmed u like pigs

http://i.imgur.com/VTVGoeK.jpg
11/05/2015 09:20 PMPosted by Faraxo
u

Congrats on bots

You should send firehack / honorbuddy a thank you letter. I streamed the numbers, your lock had 25 interrupts, your other lock had 14, your warrior with 12.

Amazing players right?

Oh, and how about the 2 of the 3 times we killed your fc, you picked up the flag before it could respawn.
Wear your hero of the cyborg title with pride.

I streamed the game, anyone feel free to look at my recount
www.twitch.tv/cathorist

being 2k CR this late in the season running with bot's is nothing to be proud of lol.
there are no bots in rbgs u high bro

11/05/2015 09:47 PMPosted by Healinginc

being 2k CR this late in the season running with bot's is nothing to be proud of lol.

this is my alt
thanks for points

keep queuing
Honor buddy! helping sub 1700 scrubs reach 2k+ since 2014 <3
11/05/2015 09:48 PMPosted by Faraxo
there are no bots in rbgs u high bro

11/05/2015 09:47 PMPosted by Healinginc

this is my alt

Pathetic Wretch!
-Kazzak
http://www.twitch.tv/cathorist/v/24230972

the breakdown of those interrupts.

Strykker- war 17 interrupts
bassgodx's pet - 13
Bassgod - 12
Aashes - 10
(Asshes pet) - 5

What people cant see were the pro instant flag pick ups. Talk all the !@#$ you want, but you beat us using something that plays your class for you, while facing 5 legit hero players and 5 1800-2k pugs. Grats, big win.

We also killed there fc 3 times and should have had caps, but someone the flag was always picked up, one time, seemingly before it even respawned.