Zepp's Guide to Buffing Peddlefeet

Pet Battles
1 2 3 5 Next
Hello,

You may have noticed a brand new dance sweeping the nation. This has nothing to do with that. This is about real issues, like the Buffing of Peddlefeet.

If you want to be part of the Buff Peddlefeet movement, make sure you type "Buff Peddlefeet" at the bottom of every post you contribute anywhere. Don't be afraid to write on on Post-It notes and leave them on the monitors of friends, neighbors, co-workers, and Kaivaxes.

For Next Level Pro Buff Peddlefeet Status, become an MVP and make it part of your signature.

If you find yourself in a public forum and people want to know more about the movement, please refer to this handy guide to answer their questions:

Q. Who is Peddlefeet?
A. Buff Peddlefeet

Q. Why does he need a buff?
A. Buff Peddlefeet

Q. Are there any other pets that need buffs?
A. Buff Peddlefeet
This thread makes me feel compelled to buff Peddlefeet and idk why.
Sticky requested!
Lol! I think these are hilarious, but I don't think we should play with the privilege that's been given. We've got a really good chance to get some helpful guides stickied while Kaivax is monitoring.

I wanted to put up a guide to make cookies, but I feel we're giving Kaivax more work sorting through the joke threads.

Buff Peddlefeet
In the spirit of help and cooperation, I give all CMs, GMs and other Blizzard-type folk advice and permission to ignore all my threads when considering Stickiness.

Now post that cookie thread.
11/17/2015 11:23 AMPosted by Zepp
In the spirit of help and cooperation, I give all CMs, GMs and other Blizzard-type folk advice and permission to ignore all my threads when considering Stickiness.

Now post that cookie thread.

Sticky......redacted?

Buff Peddlefeet
Buff peddlefeet
After having slept on thought of buffing Peddlefeet I have decided not to, because it would be too dangerous for the balance of pet battles.
11/17/2015 11:18 AMPosted by Evè
I wanted to put up a guide to make cookies, but I feel we're giving Kaivax more work sorting through the joke threads.
I totally don't care as long as the cookies are snickerdoodles.
I have only just found this guide and fear I have erred in not including the required comment in posts I've already made this morning.

Butt Peffledeep.
I second this motion.

Buff Peddlefeet.

And then buff Peddlefeet again.
Buff Peddlefeet!!!!
Now that's quite enough
We can't let this settle.
Just give us a buff
to the feet of the Peddle

Buff Peddlefeet
11/20/2015 03:04 AMPosted by Eitheror
Now that's quite enough
We can't let this settle.
Just give us a buff
to the feet of the Peddle

Buff Peddlefeet

The movement has officially reached Bravo Two status.
peddlefeet is such a first gen pet. it had it's place and time.
Classics never get old.
11/17/2015 11:10 AMPosted by Teaghan
Sticky requested!

Request received!

Good luck.
Oh boy oh boy.

Kaivax didn't see this?

11/17/2015 11:23 AMPosted by Zepp
In this case, I think this guide might deserve a Sticky. I wasn't sure before...but now I think I am good with it.
>_<;;