Zepp's Guide to Buffing Peddlefeet

Pet Battles
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
11/24/2015 02:49 PMPosted by Zepp
<span class="truncated">...</span>

/dance

And the cycle starts again

Nuh uh. There won't be any new cycle until you pay me all that back child support buster.

Congrats Zepp on finally being able to "buff" Peddlefeet :P
Boo on anyone trying to get me to be responsible, especially NOW in the wake of the news that ALL MY GOLD will be used to buy...
12/02/2015 03:15 PMPosted by Alkzerzul
http://legion.wowhead.com/item=134860/peddlefeets-buffing-creme

I shall corner the market and Goblin ladies shall fill my palace whilst I play the Piccolo of the Flaming Fire.

Now to start a movement to have the flavor text read "Pet Battle Guild Approved."
(Is it too much to ask it be renamed "Kwee Q PeddleZepp's Peddlewax" with flavor text "No Peddlefeet too buff"?)
Oh my wow, that's just so...wow. What a super tribute.

I know Ordos dropped gear dedicated to some special players but we actually saw this happen right here! Awesome.

Now Zepp will slowly evolve into an evile elitist high-end-game pet battler Trade Prince and diss us casual pet owners. He better not let this get to his head! (I know it won't, Zepp...grats on the buffingness!!)
I'm just glad Zepp is happy.
12/03/2015 05:52 PMPosted by Kaivax
I'm just glad Zepp is happy.

Now be honest...are you just sick of this happening?

11/17/2015 11:00 AMPosted by Zepp
Don't be afraid to write on on Post-It notes and leave them on the monitors of friends, neighbors, co-workers, and Kaivaxes.

I cannot promise it will stop. We bought, like, A LOT of Post-Its...
Whats the joke I'm missing here?
12/03/2015 07:08 PMPosted by Metrolol

It was a stickied thread that has no actual value or information for pet battles.

The short answer is that six months ago I began calling for Peddlefeet to get buffed.
06/16/2015 08:05 AMPosted by Zepp
Nerf Murkalot. Buff Peddlefeet.

In Legion we are getting said buff...
12/02/2015 03:15 PMPosted by Alkzerzul
http://legion.wowhead.com/item=134860/peddlefeets-buffing-creme

Power to the Peddlefeet!
So is Peddlefeet buff enough to deal with the Gross Noodle Monster yet or do we need to endure yet more GNM meta domination in Legion?
PUFF BEDDLEFEET
12/03/2015 07:14 PMPosted by Konietzko

It was a stickied thread that has no actual value or information for pet battles.

There's nothing sticky about this thread except for all the spit-laughing we've been doing with Kaivax. He has an excellent sense of humor, unlike your hat (which looks rather gooey and sticky).
yeah but y tho
Nice. I will go get the creme'
Rofl, Well it is a "buff"
I need to buy more Peddlefeet I think. I shall call them Zepp Jr. and Zeppie.
I've been inspired! I'm naming my Peddlefeet "Zeppa Dee Doodah". I can't do it til after work, though.
12/04/2015 07:58 AMPosted by Telsek
I've been inspired! I'm naming my Peddlefeet "Zeppa Dee Doodah". I can't do it til after work, though.

12/04/2015 07:16 AMPosted by Teaghan
I need to buy more Peddlefeet I think. I shall call them Zepp Jr. and Zeppie.

I foresee opponents having fear struck straight into their bones.
Okay seriously this has been the craziest 2 hours and 49 minutes of my life! I received word on Kezan that my buffing creme was due to be mass produced, so I hopped the first boat leaving that apocalypse and arrived in Orgrimmar to find a huge problem in Ragefire Chasm. Cleared that out. You are welcome.

Okay...now what to do with my life...
12/04/2015 10:42 PMPosted by Peddlezepp
Okay seriously this has been the craziest 2 hours and 49 minutes of my life! I received word on Kezan that my buffing creme was due to be mass produced, so I hopped the first boat leaving that apocalypse and arrived in Orgrimmar to find a huge problem in Ragefire Chasm. Cleared that out. You are welcome.

Okay...now what to do with my life...

I have two little Zepps in need of a father... <3