RP Campaign Central Thread(Information hub)

Emerald Dream
(thread is still a work in progress)

For those who don't know there is a developing RP campaign based in Feralas and Desolace. It just started recently with a push for walkup RP hubs, maybe some spontaneous fighting. Currently we're in the escalation phase of it with guilds just starting to get themselves established as well are further developing their own plots.

(Yo and if you want to add your own guild info or just discuss stuff about the campaign feel free to do it in this thread)

There is sort of a central plot of Resolve v Warbringer but we'd like to see other guilds come over and have their own plots and motivations as well. The RP doesn't have to be centered around the Resolve V warbringer conflict. IE your guild while you're out there has an interest in dire maul and just happens to run into another guild on the other faction that wants to fight there as well. Its your RP afterall!

Horde walk up RP thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/19892459089

Alliance walk up RP thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/19893169143

I am posting the Horde half of the thread with Jalen posting the alliance half in post two. If you need your guild listed as well as additional information let me know and I will add it to this thread. If you need alliance info added bug Jalen as he is building the alliance post which will be the second post in this thread.

Horde Guilds:

Resolve: Answering increased alliance aggression and trying to figure out the reason for it.

Base: Shadowprey Village

Gorwatha Warband: Aiding Resolve in their time of need ( queue superhero music)

Base: Shadowprey Village

Phoenix Highguard:
Aiding Resolve against the Alliance

Base: Ghostwalker Post

Dragonheart Mercenary Co: Hired on by Phoenix Highguard

The Mercenary Outfit: Hired on by Phoenix Highguard

Shadowprey and Ghostwalker Post are the main horde hubs with patrols and strike groups descending into feralas

Feralas/Desolace RP-PvP Campaign Rules(thanks sharp)

1.No flying.

No flying is allowed if you’re participating. This is set in place in order to make fights reasonably fair. No one likes fights being provoked only to disengage and get complete immunity and safety from PvP. No exceptions.

2. Don’t be a jerk

Being a jerk could mean different things to different people, but one should ask themselves “do I want to be sap spammed by some scrub while I’m emoting who I could eat alive?” Remember: do onto others what you would to yourself. But here are a few examples that can help you adhere to rule 2:

•Don’t camp a small band of roleplayers with a raid triple it’s size without hope of them being able to fight back.

•General etiquette. Avoid emote spam, entity spam (tents, feasts). They spam the chat and make it harder for raid leaders on each faction to co-ordinate, or for RP’ers to emote between fights.

•Respect roleplay. A large part as to what is making the Feralas/Desolace campaign so successful is the wonderful context that can be provided only through roleplay.

3. Open communication to resolve conflict, avoid inciting it

Ganking is allowed in this campaign, with no safe zones and no warning required. However, with so many people coming into the campaign, wires will definitely be crossed. If there is conflict, get in contact with a member of the attacking raid and resolve problems there. Taking screenshots of rulebreaking and publicly posting them on Twitter or on the Emerald Dream forums without speaking to the offenders only makes things worse.

Misc Info: At the moment horde guilds are getting situated and many of them are sending out patrols as well as answering pings to the various bases scattered around feralas and desolace. Keep an eye on world defense and/or get the leads of the other officers/GMs on real ID to help spark conflict and/or RP within your own faction

If you wish to know more etc etc bug me or Jalen in game :D
Hey guys! Jalen here! Hope everyone is having fun with the Campaign so far! The list of the Alliance guild is as follows!

Warbringer: Searching for their General while searching for reasoning behind Horde aggression

Base: Feathermoon Stronghold

Clan Battlehammer: Assisting Warbringer with Horde aggression

House Valron: Assisting Warbringer with Horde aggression

The Honor Guard: Assisting Warbringer with Horde aggression

The Seventy Third: Hired to investigate Demonic activity in Desolace

Nor Serrar: Hired to investigate Demonic activity in Desolace

Base: Dreamers Rest

Alliance HUB: Feathermoon Stronghold

If any of these are incorrect or any guild wants to be added to the campaign on Alliance side just slap me repeatedly until I respond!
((bumpity bump bump))
11/13/2015 11:01 AMPosted by Arn
((bumpity bump bump))

Was right about to do it!

Heard there were some fun fights last night, had a good patrol earlier in the day with Stenz and Nate, looking forward to it!
Happy our journeys crossed paths. Very fun time playing with you Arn.

The amount of bloodelves is a little too overwhelming and you'll continue to find Bustjaw camped south of Ghostwalker Post in the field of kodoo bones
Good series of fights everyone the last few days))
Updated for the Alliance ))
I like the Alliance side update. I want to add that 73rd still will defend against any Hordish attacks. ICly.))
((Not sure if this is the right place to be posting this, but last night was probably the funnest I've had in WoW for a while. Thanks to both sides to contributing. RP mixed in with WPvP is just fantastic. And it's done in zones that I've never really ventured before. Our little Hammer scouting party was met with strong resistance that proved to be fun skirmishes. Had to jump off earlier than some due to IRL stuff. Looking forward to more engagements as well as the continuation of the RP story!))
((Awesome stuff!))
11/12/2015 09:13 PMPosted by Arn

((great choice))
11/15/2015 09:13 AMPosted by Getwrekt

((great choice))

http://imgur.com/a/2CltE#4

(( Don't start Annoyed! This is an RP thread! Take it somewhere else! ))
11/15/2015 09:13 AMPosted by Getwrekt

((great choice))

http://imgur.com/a/2CltE#4

Not here please. There are tons of other threads you can pursue your anti TMO posts in.
Bump
((SEAL OF APPROVAL))
((Good fights tonight! Enjoyed the back and forth at Ghostwalker and then back at Feathermoon!))
11/15/2015 08:14 PMPosted by Feyawin
((Good fights tonight! Enjoyed the back and forth at Ghostwalker and then back at Feathermoon!))

Was glad House Valron could be of help at Ghostwalker. Didn't want to out stay our welcome, need to get Dalarian (sp?) on btag.
I would like to point this out.. This whole event has been wonderful. Im literally living in Desolace atm. RP and PVP are constant, the feel is spectacular. I actually feel immersed into this like Im actually a part of this fight. This is a great event.
Had some great RP tonight. I think this place is developing into a healthier version of the Recluse.
11/15/2015 08:46 PMPosted by Askari
I would like to point this out.. This whole event has been wonderful. Im literally living in Desolace atm. RP and PVP are constant, the feel is spectacular. I actually feel immersed into this like Im actually a part of this fight. This is a great event.

I'm extremely pleased that you are having fun. Looking forward to fighting along side you

For the Alliance!