The Pet Battle Forum Guild Update

Pet Battles
12/21/2015 03:45 AMPosted by Shadowdamna
Just figured I'd check to see if there were any crafting niches that needed filling first.

We don't have any max level professions. We have a 400ish tailor, a 500ish engineer and a 400ish enchanter.
I am and will remain Darmand#1169. It's rare for me to be involved in anything I can't step away from, if I am online.

Feel free to hollar if you need a guild invite. I'm a master of the toonswap.
Can only characters on Centurion Circle join the guild? Or, could characters from Sisters of Elune also join?
If it's linked I'm sure it'd be perfectly fine.
12/21/2015 02:22 PMPosted by Darmand
If it's linked I'm sure it'd be perfectly fine.

I guess I'm asking what other servers are linked to CC?
Hello, Sisters is linked (it's the only one that is), and that would be just fine. : )
This is not related to guild business, exactly.

I just want to whine and moan for a bit. The lack of functionality from the Mobile and Online Auction House is really cramping my style. It's upsetting me and I would really like everyone to feel sorry for me.

Nerf Mobile AH malfunctions!
12/22/2015 06:09 PMPosted by Darmand
This is not related to guild business, exactly.

I just want to whine and moan for a bit. The lack of functionality from the Mobile and Online Auction House is really cramping my style. It's upsetting me and I would really like everyone to feel sorry for me.

Nerf Mobile AH malfunctions!

Here, here!
LOL someone didn't like us much to start with all the earlier posts have been down voted .....
well upvote time
Doh....reality got in my way and..

/hangs head in shame
I forgot.

I will rectify my work induced senility when this with week ends Tuesday....
Do it! :) It's a lot of fun!
I love being in the guild, if for no other reason than to enquire about which teams are currently floating around in the pvp queue so I can build a team accordingly beforehand. :)
/nods nods
Will get it done when this work week is finished. And I'll chip a few caged pets into the bank as well :-). I believe in sharing the joy. Lol